Manny basically has a one year window

Advertisement
Hold on...I thought we had to win the Coastal, on a consistent basis, then the top end talent will want to come and play for a "winning" program. Isn't that what everyone says? So if we take that statement for being true then we're recruiting about where we should be. We still have enough talent to win the Coastal right? Lets start taking care of business where it counts, you know on the field, and then see where we are at with the studs.

Out of the 5 bottom commits 2 are OL, which are the hardest to determine with stars, a lanky CB, an LB that krootin folks think is underrated (Mathis) and Restrepo.

Other than those 5 we're krootin right where we are supposed to be.

Way too many weak panicky *** hyperventilating pansies in our fanbase to understand this Chise.

These fools are already trying to set the table to create a zero sum game where they can foam at the mouth at any opportunity to criticize Manny before a single snap has even been played.

All offseason long it's just been one thing after another, every **** day, bhitch, moan, complain & nitpick, wash, rinse, repeat. This sh*t has already gone to Defcon 1 & all Manny has done is get 6-7 commits since Paradise (Rivers 2 weeks before Paradise) & these fck heads are still crying & complaining.

The staff has been on fire the whole month, we're getting more commits than we've had since the class of 2018 & building a lot of momentum coming down the line for when the season starts, but that's not enough for these clowns lol. We have to go undefeated, make the playoffs & win a natty in year 1 or else they're gonna grab the tiki torches & burn the **** house down.

To be sitting with a top 10 class that isn't even finished yet, a revamped offense & a true QB coach, plus a roster with talent all over on both sides of the ball is a pretty **** good spot to be in considering how the season ended last year.

Program rebuilds take time, on top of the fact we don't drop bags in recruiting. Idk why people have this nonsensical "5-stars only bro!" mentality, expecting a top 3-5 class in year 1 for Miami is just plain delusional. The focus should be beat UF, win the coastal & win our bowl game, then parlay that into more success on the recruiting trail.

What's this classes ratio if instead of using the composite, we do what most people do and cherry pick any rating service's 4th star?

Advertisement
Maybe you should work on your reading comprehension.
"If you look at the 3 teams that have made the finals in the past 4 years their blue chip ratio is closer to 75%. "

That statement is 100% accurate.

Also, our CLASS is what I was referring to which is exactly 35% blue chip.

Which again is 100% accurate. Learn to read before you try to prove someone wrong.
Your 75% quip doesn’t make much sense. 75% of the entire roster of all 3 teams all 3 years? One year? Of the 250 players on all 3 rosters? I’m lost. And - Why would you reference the entire roster of 3 separate teams and compare it to 1 class? in July, no less. That’s dumb, so excuse me for not connecting those dots.

All of your posts, in the aggregate, seem to say that a team must have x 5*s and x bcr in order to win. I’m merely saying, depending on those x’s (you haven’t exactly been clear), that isn’t true - see Clemson in 2016.

There you go again.

What’s winning? What’s a good season? Be specific.

Who are the 13 teams and where is your data coming from. I want specifics, documented with the actual numbers, and compared to the Miami’s actual numbers.

You can’t make claims like this without backing them up.

We already know we don’t have the blue-chip ratio of a Clemson, Alabama, Georgia, or even LSU. Let’s see the rest of the other teams. You should be listing at least another nine teams that have better blue-chip ratios, with accompanying data.

I’ve already called you out for lying in your other post (which you have yet to refute), how can I trust you when you say things like this.

Lol I do not care if you “trust” me. Miami right now has a class with 35% blue chips, had a 35% ratio last year, and you’re here claiming i’m lying. All of this stuff is well documented but youre too dumb and lazy to do it on your own

Has recruiting been the reason for the mediocre results the last 10 years? While not perfect or near Bama level, I think the coaching has been 95% of our issues.

We had a dude run a 3-4 2 gap scheme for **** 5 years!

We had an outdated, boring offense led by a guy who called 4 plays and used his son as a QB coach who’s only qualified to coach flag football.

We saw what happened when Diaz took over the defense and implemented the right scheme.

Wrong. Coaching has prevented us from getting to 9 and 10 win seasons, and has prevented us from being more consistent. If you think miami recruits like they need to, you are not paying attention. We have four first round picks in the last ten years. I think two all americans since antrel rolle. The talent is not close to where it needs to be.

Advertisement
Hold on...I thought we had to win the Coastal, on a consistent basis, then the top end talent will want to come and play for a "winning" program. Isn't that what everyone says? So if we take that statement for being true then we're recruiting about where we should be. We still have enough talent to win the Coastal right? Lets start taking care of business where it counts, you know on the field, and then see where we are at with the studs.

Out of the 5 bottom commits 2 are OL, which are the hardest to determine with stars, a lanky CB, an LB that krootin folks think is underrated (Mathis) and Restrepo.

Other than those 5 we're krootin right where we are supposed to be.

This is the entire premise of my thread.

I wouldn't even consider this Manny's first full recruiting class/cycle. The 2020-2021 should really be looked at as his first TRUE cycle as he'll have had coached a year and then be able to properly access what holes need to be filed.

Exactly. Leave it to a Gator to understand this on a Canes message board LOL.

I actually like threads like this in the off season. The comments are out of this world funny.

No, miami cant whip anyone on any given day. Do not have the players.

Oh yes, we can!

And have.

Had the play calling and fervor we used in beating the brakes off Notre Dame been maintained- we'd be on our way - but our Offensive Coordinator passed out for the remainder of his time here. Sleepy is gone.

No one is unbeatable. I laughed so hard when Alabama got beat by a little school in Louisiana, and when Clemson lost to Syracuse - that was a hoot!

Advertisement
Oh yes, we can!

And have.

Had the play calling and fervor we used in beating the brakes off Notre Dame been maintained- we'd be on our way - but our Offensive Coordinator passed out for the remainder of his time here. Sleepy is gone.

No one is unbeatable. I laughed so hard when Alabama got beat by a little school in Louisiana, and when Clemson lost to Syracuse - that was a hoot!

Lol we haven’t been within ten points of a top 10 team outside of the ND game in probably a decade. Please shut up

I'm no mathematician but I think 7 blue chips and 13 three stars makes it over 50% blue chips.
So...over 50% is by definition a majority.
So according to you by your own words we are on out way to winning a title!!!!!

Nope that’s not even close
That’s more like 7/20 ratio

Advertisement
Lol we haven’t been within ten points of a top 10 team outside of the ND game in probably a decade. Please shut up

But we DID beat the brakes off Notre Dame, huh?

And I got a better idea.

Why don't you pucker up and French kiss my rosy red ******?

This is the entire premise of my thread.
Your "premise" was Manny has a one-year window. That's nowhere near what FawkUHaters said in his post. He is talking about building up over time to being the team we can be. One year isn't going to do that.

Your "premise" was Manny has a one-year window. That's nowhere near what FawkUHaters said in his post. He is talking about building up over time to being the team we can be. One year isn't going to do that.

Correct but you cannot “build up” over time when you can’t recruit without good results. Manny cannot recruit well enough to “build up” over time. He will fall into the same cycle all the other coaches did unless he does something on the field thisbyear to build recruiting momentum.

Advertisement
Back