Manny at the UA camp

Advertisement
You’re completely wrong, imo. We will never agree about this. The nfl completely dsiagrees with you also. And leaving gooden out of this. Focusing on spence, beason, perey,an. Shaq is not the plsyer those guys were. Sorry.
Lol...shaq is in the league along with them guys we’ll see what he does. Spence I think might be done Early on was a special team player as was shaq. beason played in a totally different era. DP and shaqs game would’ve translated better in the era beason played imo..DP first 2 years were solid, been nicked and passed up since

Well that's great to hear, so can he deploy those new found recruiting skills to the FUQKING LB room
We’ll see what Flag, TAC, huff and brooks turn into before I make a clear assessmen..we know what Jenning (injury) steed(injury) are unless they totally turn it around

Lol...shaq is in the league along with them guys we’ll see what he does. Spence I think might be done Early on was a special team player as was shaq. beason played in a totally different era. DP and shaqs game would’ve translated better in the era beason played imo..DP first 2 years were solid, been nicked and passed up since
Spence destroyed his knee, so judging by what I saw at Miami and what got him drafted where he was as an undersized lb. judging them all by miami really. Beason was a multiple time all pro.

We’ll see what Flag, TAC, huff and brooks turn into before I make a clear assessmen..we know what Jenning (injury) steed(injury) are unless they totally turn it around
Flagg is the best of the group that is considered worst than the CB's

Advertisement
You’re completely wrong, imo. We will never agree about this. The nfl completely dsiagrees with you also. And leaving gooden out of this. Focusing on spence, beason, perey,an. Shaq is not the plsyer those guys were. Sorry.
Facts

Spence was a missile had real good instincts. Shaq was good for his size and speed he's an old school lb. Beason was a pro bowler that's a very good nfl backer. Perryman is a monster he can hurt NFL players a super thumper. Let's see how Shaq does but I would take all those names ahead of him if we had to leave one out in a recruiting cycle.

Advertisement
Back