Manny at the UA camp

Chess not checkers ladies and gentlemen, his son is competing there allowing him to watch

TOS says Manny is laser focused watching the DL group there (Shemar, Dante Anderson, Nyjalik, Lyons, Nolton, Kenyatta) virtually every top DL in SoFL is there.

Manny is a killa

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hasn't got one of them to list The U as their favorite or commit. So Killa not yet.

Exactly.

All the strategizing in the world doesn't mean squat until it makes a different in the product being put out there.

A "killa" doesn't end the season letting North Carolina mop his team up like that—COVID issues, or no COVID issues.

Let's save that moniker for a Coastal Division win and ACC Championship.

Exactly.

All the strategizing in the world doesn't mean squat until it makes a different in the product being put out there.

A "killa" doesn't end the season letting North Carolina mop his team up like that—COVID issues, or no COVID issues.

Let's save that moniker for a Coastal Division win and ACC Championship.
Wait we lost to UNC? This is the first I’ve seen it mentioned on this site

Advertisement
Not trying to slurp here and I understand everyone’s sentiments, but I can’t blame OP or anyone for being optimistic on recruiting considering our last class and the ACTUAL “killas” we have recruiting defense rn.

Im not sure Manny fits that billing, but if we’re talking d line recruiting specifically, can’t imagine anything other than good news about 2 months from now after 3 of our guys get selected in the first 2 days of the Draft.

Imo we’re undoubtedly on an upward trajectory as a program given last season, our recent class, and the implications of NIL not only with recruits but potential transfers. Let’s wait to see things play out, there’s a lot of potential.

Y'all are clueless to Manny's game. The rest of the coaches are playing checkers and chess, Manny's out here playing Global Thermonuclear War.

He's not trying to get these kids to list UM on their favorites list. He's letting them know UM is a viable portal option after they get buried on the depth chart at one of those universities where the management cares about the success of their football program.

Advertisement
Y'all are clueless to Manny's game. The rest of the coaches are playing checkers and chess, Manny's out here playing Global Thermonuclear War.

He's not trying to get these kids to list UM on their favorites list. He's letting them know UM is a viable portal option after they get buried on the depth chart at one of those universities where the management cares about the success of their football program.
Manny’s classes have been good relative to on field results. Dan Mullet’s actually worse.

Manny’s classes have been good relative to on field results. Dan Mullet’s actually worse.
Finally, RVACane, a poster with some accurate facts and common sense. Also, for the other posters, who did North Carolina lose to this past season? Just asking. Did they also have an 8 and 4 record and lose to Florida State, a team we destroyed? Tell me if these facts are not correct.

Finally, RVACane, a poster with some accurate facts and common sense. Also, for the other posters, who did North Carolina lose to this past season? Just asking. Did they also have an 8 and 4 record and lose to Florida State, a team we destroyed? Tell me if these facts are not correct.
I’m happy to point out where I think Manny’s done well. I’m not happy about pointing out where I think there’s improvement needed but I’ll do that as well, to the dismay of some. I’m a UM fan not an entrenched protagonist for or against a particular coach. I don’t care who the coach is as long as they’re doing the things we need done and improving things at an acceptable clip.

You’re very right, we got embarrassed by UNC who lost to FSU who we destroyed. I think all 3 of us need improvements.

Advertisement
Anyone who argues on a recruiting thread that Manny is not good at recruiting is borderline brain dead. Borderline as in you may have some recognition of your surroundings but your communication skills are limited to blinks.
‘you can argue all you want about Manny the DC or coach, but his recruiting as a head coach has been excellent over the past 2 classes. Those are just facts.

Anyone who argues on a recruiting thread that Manny is not good at recruiting is borderline brain dead. Borderline as in you may have some recognition of your surroundings but your communication skills are limited to blinks.
‘you can argue all you want about Manny the DC or coach, but his recruiting as a head coach has been excellent over the past 2 classes. Those are just facts.
Brains dead slurper delusionalist fans wrote the exact same garbage about Coker and Shannon after ‘04 and ‘08. You’d think Miami fans who aren’t teenagers would know better than to crown a corch for a single recruiting class before the kids even suit up.

Advertisement
Back