Manny and WQAM and other thoughts (long)

It's the Al Folden era all over again... Except this time it's gonna get worse.

Diaz will not finish his tenure at Miami with an above .500 record.

This program is fcked, we are royally fcked.

Advertisement
This. Team has HORRIBLE leadership amongst its players:

- If JW is the "leader" of the team we are ****ed. Dude has threatened to transfer how many times now? Went AWOL in middle of the season. What kind of leader is that? Seems like a pouty b**** at times. If thats the attitude this team has then we're in trouble.
- Next best offensive player - JT. Do I need to repeat his issues? We all know them. I love the kids talent and knowing his background, i root for him everyday and hate saying this but he's the opposite of a leader
- Any other leadership on Offense? Maybe DJ or Harley to some extent but it certainly hasnt worn off on others

On D, who is a leader?
- Shaq, Pinck? Please. I dont see them yelling at any other players, giving any motivation speechs, or doing ****. Shaq seems like a lead by example kind of guy but again that **** hasnt worn off on others

Ultimately this is on Diaz. You gotta coach a handful of players to be leaders. This is ****** difficult because you cant just hire and fire a player like you can coaches but he needs to do way better next year or he'll lose the team quick
Now you know why hill ignored him on the sidelines.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back