Manny and the boys

And you’re hysterical about 4 games with two losses in a combined 7 points in a guys first gig as HC

If you were Clemson would you hav gotten rid of Dabo after his first 4 games? You can answer that one right since you’ve been around

Anyone who doesn’t give a coach a whole off season to make changes/adjustments after his first year is not bright

Hopefully changes are made

Dabo & Manny are apples to oranges. I was relieved when Manny took the Temple HC position because I believed he was a fraud & was glad he was out of Miami.

I hope changes are made to, but find it hard to believe he will change on the defensive side of the ball since he has 3 hand picked yes men that are running HIS defense. That would be admitting his own defense is inferior. Maybe he isn’t that proud. We will see.

Advertisement
Hysterical that this is the third time I've asked you if you still knew Jimmy would be great here after two gigantic collpases for the ages and you still wont answer.

Because you can't.

If you say you still believed you're a liar and if you say you didn't you basically admit you'd have done the same exact stupidity you're doing now.

But you keep doing you.

Your are god **** right I cant awnser because I wasn't alive then you illiterate quack.

Manny gave me enough rope to hang him with when he was DC here for 3 years. His on field product sucks.

Dabo & Manny are apples to oranges. I was relieved when Manny took the Temple HC position because I believed he was a fraud & was glad he was out of Miami.

I hope changes are made to, but find it hard to believe he will change on the defensive side of the ball since he has 3 hand picked yes men that are running HIS defense. That would be admitting his own defense is inferior. Maybe he isn’t that proud. We will see.

Exactly how are hey Apple to oranges?

He went 6-7 his third year, if Manny was 6-7 his third year you’d ask for a lynching because you’re having a ***** fit after 4 games in his first year

Exactly how are hey Apple to oranges?

He went 6-7 his third year, if Manny was 6-7 his third year you’d ask for a lynching because you’re having a ***** fit after 4 games in his first year

Because Manny runs a dumb gimmicky defense I wished would have left town. Can find another coach who runs an aggressive 4-3. Manny didn’t invent the wheel here.

Because Manny runs a dumb gimmicky defense I wished would have left town. Can find another coach who runs an aggressive 4-3. Manny didn’t invent the wheel here.

You still haven’t answered the question

Not surprising

Yes or no you would have ran Dabo out after a 6-7 in his third year?

Advertisement
Last I checked jimmy was an elite recruiter and manny is me 3 star U. Think about this for a minute, we are above 50% BC ratio for the first time since 2009 and these are the results? Lol this is most talented team manny and his lack of recruiting will ever have here and we’re 2-2 and should 1-3 if the cmu receivers knew how to catch when they were wide open all night. You actually think manny will win more with less talent? Well if you think that then I got a nice big bottle of snake oil to sell you my friend and it’s just like the bottle you bought from Mark Diaz Golden. Lol

So Manny had a heart to heart talk with the team. I would’ve liked to have been a fly on the wall for that.
Due tell gonzo? Who’d you hear this from? My hope is he also had a heart to heart with his ******* assistant coaches as well.

Hysterical you’re more upset with a post on CIS then the mess they trot onto the field. Keep pumping that sunshine brotha!!
Frank don’t even pay attention to that guy. He’s either a troll pumping sunshine to get a reaction out of us or he’s got his head so far up his @ss that he’s gotten lost in the dark and doesn’t know the which way is up or down anymore. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Has the dreaded "players only meeting" happened yet? Once that happens, the season is officially a wrap/

Nah, that’ll happen in 2021 when the team stops buying into what he is selling.

Btw, when do we stop hearing about how his father was the mayor of Miami?

Due tell gonzo? Who’d you hear this from? My hope is he also had a heart to heart with his ******* assistant coaches as well.
"Heart to heart" is in quotes on a byline article on Ferman's (I know, I know) site. Don't know if it's Ferman's quote or Manny's. I don't subscribe to the site so I didn't read the article. TIFWIW. Basically, he talked to the team yesterday. Probably like he does every Sunday. Whatever he said, I'm sure he and the staff have to be feeling a sense of urgency after the performance on Saturday. Wait and see, I guess.

It was the ultimate example of ineptness Manny and the boys showed thus far my guy! Don’t be sour with me because they stink at coaching!!!
Not sour, just thought it was odd to keep on about 3 weeks ago with so much to complain about from Saturday.

Advertisement
White knighting enablers like you being content with this utter display of büll**** is why this program has been mired in mediocrity for the last 2 decades
100% Not the administration, not the coaches, not the players. The fans not pitching a fit. That's exactly it.

Not sour, just thought it was odd to keep on about 3 weeks ago with so much to complain about from Saturday.

Thats fair, I just thought it was the most obvious and huge fück up to date by Manny & his spawn (also I just started making those ****** pic stitches like 5 days ago, I was way late though you are right)

Advertisement
Back