Manny and the boys

FrankSmokesDank

Formerly the Tank
6E9BC697-F48D-4A47-BD37-A573D49C4EBC.jpeg

When they blitz a DB on 4 & 17 with the game on the line

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why is this relevant? Manny is a smooth talking snakeoil salesmen. His defense had good #s here when he was DC cus we play a shït schedule. He sux cox & ballz.

View attachment 97678

Did you buy some of Manny’s dreams, Sir?

Because in Jimmy's first year here UM blew the biggest lead in NCAA history, 31 points, to Maryland and the Hail Flutie in back to back weeks. Based on your criteria that's what we judge on right?

I wonder if your all knowing, 100% sure take on what you've seen so far is so spot on here, what your opinion of Jimmy would have been back then.

Let me guess, you still knew Jimmy was going to be one of the greats here and win us a title amiright?

Grow the **** up. The only clown here right now is you.

Advertisement
Because in Jimmy's first year here UM blew the biggest lead in NCAA history, 31 points, to Maryland and the Hail Flutie in back to back weeks. Based on your criteria that's what we judge on right?

I wonder if your all knowing, 100% sure take on what you've seen so far is so spot on here, what your opinion of Jimmy would have been back then.

Let me guess, you still knew Jimmy was going to be one of the greats here and win us a title amiright?

Grow the **** up. The only clown here right now is you.

White knighting enablers like you being content with this utter display of büll**** is why this program has been mired in mediocrity for the last 2 decades

White knighting enablers like you being content with this utter display of büll**** is why this program has been mired in mediocrity for the last 2 decades

I'm far from that Bozo. I'm a grownup.

And I noticed you dodged the question. You still knew Jimmy was going to be great after those back to back epic meltdowns right?

Cause you know way more about football than us enablers.

I'm far from that Bozo. I'm a grownup.

And I noticed you dodged the question. You still knew Jimmy was going to be great after those back to back epic meltdowns right?

Cause you know way more about football than us enablers.

Why would I speak about something I wasn’t around for?

I am speaking on what I know Manny Diaz would be a great football coach if he didn't have to physically coach. Totally nails the social media aspect and off the field PR büll****, but he is a Corch to the highest magnitude. So he would be a fine HC, if he didn’t have to actually coach football. I will gladly eat crow, if the day ever comes, but I really doubt it.

So Manny had a heart to heart talk with the team. I would’ve liked to have been a fly on the wall for that.

Advertisement
If you visit the ND, UF, and FSU boards I'll bet you can find a lot of stuff like this.

Why would I speak about something I wasn’t around for?

I am speaking on what I know Manny Diaz would be a great football coach if he didn't have to physically coach. Totally nails the social media aspect and off the field PR büll****, but he is a Corch to the highest magnitude. So he would be a fine HC, if he didn’t have to actually coach football. I will gladly eat crow, if the day ever comes, but I really doubt it.

Forgive me for not rolling with "What you know" after the clown show you just put on.

Advertisement
Hysterical you’re more upset with a post on CIS then the mess they trot onto the field. Keep pumping that sunshine brotha!!

And you’re hysterical about 4 games with two losses in a combined 7 points in a guys first gig as HC

If you were Clemson would you hav gotten rid of Dabo after his first 4 games? You can answer that one right since you’ve been around

Anyone who doesn’t give a coach a whole off season to make changes/adjustments after his first year is not bright

Hopefully changes are made

Hysterical you’re more upset with a post on CIS then the mess they trot onto the field. Keep pumping that sunshine brotha!!

Hysterical that this is the third time I've asked you if you still knew Jimmy would be great here after two gigantic collpases for the ages and you still wont answer.

Because you can't.

If you say you still believed you're a liar and if you say you didn't you basically admit you'd have done the same exact stupidity you're doing now.

But you keep doing you.

Advertisement
Back