Manny’s revenge counterpunch to Alabama

Advertisement
Bama did us a favor by taking Kul. Overpaid to not recruit.

Simpson is a better recruiter and emphasis stopping the run more then Kul did. Look at Bama's run defense numbers. Bama went from giving up under 90 rushing yards per game to giving up 115 per game last year. Run D starts at the DL.

Yet @Tee3000 tried to tell me i didnt know what i was talking about when i said Jess would be better for our run defense because of the technique he employed.

Sone of yall wouldnt know football if it was implanted in ya brain

Not only that which I agree with you! Diaz must have fumed for revenge to when those recruits set him up to pick Georgia and Alabama on national TV when it look like they were favoring us!!

That right there probably set a fire in Diaz to hunt down athletes wherever they are to help out immediately this coming year!! Those guys taught Diaz a good lesson that these kids want to play for a winner and words will not change their heart! This could be a blessing in disguise being turned down in the recruiting battle because it really heighten the urgency for him to turn things around on the field to start winning these close recruiting battles!!
And,.. then the Prince kissed Snow White,.. she opened her eyes and,... oh wait,.. got caught up in another fairy tale. WTF, reality calling. It’s business, do passion and loyalty play into it,yeah. But it’s about the bottom line, WINNING.

Advertisement

Simpson is a better recruiter and emphasis stopping the run more then Kul did. Look at Bama's run defense numbers. Bama went from giving up under 90 rushing yards per game to giving up 115 per game last year. Run D starts at the DL.
Simpson is a better recruiter? Dog hes pulling the same weight kul was. I wouldnt be so comfortable saying hes better at his point.

There is truth to this. I noticed our run D improved just a few games in under Simpson. More sound in the run game.

And,.. then the Prince kissed Snow White,.. she opened her eyes and,... oh wait,.. got caught up in another fairy tale. WTF, reality calling. It’s business, do passion and loyalty play into it,yeah. But it’s about the bottom line, WINNING.
You said a lot of nothing to say the same thing!! My point was winning settles everything! But nice that you like Snow White!

Advertisement
Yet @Tee3000 tried to tell me i didnt know what i was talking about when i said Jess would be better for our run defense because of the technique he employed.

Sone of yall wouldnt know football if it was implanted in ya brain

You’re always tagging me & be dead wrong.

Bama’s best DL was a first year starter this season. Are you aware of that? How many DL from Bama went in the 2018 NFL draft?
Therein lies your answer. You dudes know next to nothing about football.

I’m charging next time.

You said a lot of nothing to say the same thing!! My point was winning settles everything! But nice that you like Snow White!
Ok Love Snow White, forgive me I should have been more to my point, blunt if you will. Fairy****ingTale. That’s what you’ve spun. Hyperbole if you please. Cut the ****, get to the point.😁

Advertisement
I'd bet money Kul leaving had literally nothing to do with the Enos hire.
Why wouldn't ANYONE leave this mess to. go to the top program in the country? Never held this against Mario, either. It was a good career decision for him not to be hanging around with Golden and his BS. Now he is coaching a conference champion with super facilities and a spot in the Rose Bowl.

Man this thread is pure gold. Thank you all for perpetuating the idea that Diaz and Enos were great hires.

Advertisement
Don’t think he really stole Enos. When Manny was asked what type of offense he wanted Enos’ offense was not what he said.

I think Enos wanted the **** out ‘Bama and kind of fell into Diaz’s lap. Diaz probably was floored that he reached out and then paid up to get him in so he could make a big splash hire and hype it up.

Typical Manny to go for splash and hype instead of substance.

Just realized how much Manny Diaz must have wanted revenge against Alabama for stealing Kool from us that he couldn’t wait to snatch Enos and say F you Bama. Love Diaz’ moxie he is a Cane at the core. Feel like he is a ghost of the coach who should have been our 2001 Canes team captain. You can’t deny he IS Miami
He is 2019 miami. All flash, incompetent, and wimpy.

Just realized how much Manny Diaz must have wanted revenge against Alabama for stealing Kool from us that he couldn’t wait to snatch Enos and say F you Bama. Love Diaz’ moxie he is a Cane at the core. Feel like he is a ghost of the coach who should have been our 2001 Canes team captain. You can’t deny he IS Miami
Lol

Advertisement
Back