Mannn, it's cold as **** here in Chicago

I would go outside right now and play in 30 with shorts and a long sleeve shirt...no worries.

I know these guys have a lot more on the line than I do in the annual Turkey Bowl...but of average Joes like me and we play for two hours or so.

I ain't tryin' to hear that **** about cold weather. It's perfect weather tomorrow...that is all.

Advertisement
Going to be zippy hittin weather!

Screen Shot 2012-10-05 at 6.09.19 PM.jpg

first off dont act like yall part polar bear.. 40 Degrees is cold... it shouldn't effect us.. but its still cold..

Advertisement
What it is outside and what it will be on the field and in a stadium 60k+ strong is different. There should be no excuse here. Plus if these guys want to play in the NFL, well they better get used to this **** anyway, cause it gets much colder than that.

Advertisement
first off dont act like yall part polar bear.. 40 Degrees is cold... it shouldn't effect us.. but its still cold..

First off you don't know where the **** I'm from.[/QU

No excuses, **** the weather, **** ND, let's win the game.

Amen brother. **** playing football in the cold is a blast. The wind could definitely be a factor though depending.

Agree on the wind, just seems people are coming up with excuses already, if we lose it will be because we weren't the better team and didn't execute to the best of our ability. Morris has the arm strength to neutralize the wind factor IMO, if anything it could **** with the ND QB's more.

Just go out there and beat their ******* asses the way Jimmy Johnson did in the 80's.

Amen brother. **** playing football in the cold is a blast. The wind could definitely be a factor though depending.

Agree on the wind, just seems people are coming up with excuses already, if we lose it will be because we weren't the better team and didn't execute to the best of our ability. Morris has the arm strength to neutralize the wind factor IMO, if anything it could **** with the ND QB's more.

Just go out there and beat their ****ing asses the way Jimmy Johnson did in the 80's.

lol i get it.. but its still cold.. notice i said it shouldn't effect the game... lol dont negg me guys...

Just go out there and beat their ****ing asses the way Jimmy Johnson did in the 80's.

lol i get it.. but its still cold.. notice i said it shouldn't effect the game... lol dont negg me guys...

I won't neg you, but any football player that says that's cold is soft as ****. Man the **** up, I want short sleeves tomorrow.

Advertisement
I've played football in KY in early November. Was it cold? I honestly didn't even notice the temperature. When I came back the next year as a spectator it was cold, but when you're out there playing, it felt right, perfect. I was acclimated to the weather, but still... 40 degrees playing football is awesome. Would play again, +rep, etc.

Its the eve of Notre ******* Dame there is no cane on cane violence tonight!

Just saying if you ever stop by my hood you'd be like "**** you're part polar bear"

Was it perchance that our former ****ing AD agreed to this game in Chicago as a neutral site?

You want neutral, go to Memphis, Atlanta. PLUS, it's a bit warmer.

We have the biggest pussies negotiating on our behalf. Whoever negotiated this, I hope they drop a nut through the grate.

Advertisement
40 degrees? Huge conditioning advantage for the Southerners.

They're gonna feel refreshed!

It's not just the temp. It's that biting Lake Michigan wind that sends shivers up your balls. How bad is the wind? With wind chill and tropical humidity factored in, the difference in temps could be close to 60 ***king degrees. Not easy at all to adjust to that. If you add rain, which will feel like freezing hail to our boys, this game is over. Thank god the latest prec. report shows only 10percent chance of rain.

We should have never scheduled this game up there.

Grow a pair.

Advertisement
Back