man Scarlett's Mom...****...

Advertisement
Naw, she just didn't want her son playing in this toxic mix in Miami in an empty stadium with fans that only get fired up when calling fo Golden to get fired.

SLURPER (attorney?), try to follow this...

1. TOXICITY caused by administration indifference to improvements of the coaching staff (no changes made, remember?)

2. EMPTY STADIUM caused by said coaching staff's results (6-7, remember?)

3. FIRED UP FANS caused by the fact that they care about The Former U (attorneys are incapable of caring because they have no heart)

his mom is in the photo below....notice a difference?

B8KFHe5IYAAp4Ch.jpg:large

I thought that was his girlfriend that got accepted to flordia

Hopefully the rest of our recruits can see the dumpster fire that this program has become and go elsewhere as well. I can't wait to watch Golden and his **** sucking bff Donofrio to fail so bad this year with another losing season.

Advertisement
Yeah, why worry about getting an education.

whatever helps you sleep at night.

this UM academic reputation stuff is so overblown, it's pathetic. UF is a perfectly good school, certainly comparable to UM.

If he wants an education, the opportunity is there.

This the aura around the u right now this is how it is. The program has caused us to be bad fans and right now no one cares about Miami like they used too. I want to blast the kid but this product is **** and at least uf ares.

Advertisement
Crown Sharon Simpson. She shanked El Foldo like another knife-wielding Simpson from Brentwood, CA.

Advertisement
Why the **** not? He'd be the busiest guy on the team, and get more exposure than playing for a team that can actually convert 3rd downs.
Under Golden I wouldn't let my son Punt for UM

Advertisement
but but but....We trending and the program is progressing in the right direction.

200.gif

Advertisement
Back