man Scarlett's Mom...****...

This is hilarious... thats not even his mom ,not hos step mom or nothing.... his Mom liked UM especially with KB being there and it was close to home... but u knw how it goes....smh

Advertisement
What is most revealing is that Miami is not even mentioned in that tweet considering he was committed to Miami until just a few days ago.

Advertisement
I don't blame either one of them.

UF is in worst shape than we are. Good luck with that..

lmao explain.. yea our offense needs a lot of work but we have a very good defense, new offensive minded coach, and are bringing in a big recruiting class (just watch).

But yea you have an well established NJ pipeline so I guess we can't compete with that.

Who is your quarterback? Yeah, that's what I thought..

Advertisement
his step mom attend fsu thats why she didn't want him at um and his girlfriend going to uf thats why he going there. that thing must got him hooked but im sorry tho he wouldn't have been in a relationship too much longer if he came to um bad women all the way through ole girl wasn't chancing that...

can't stand these moms or relatives that make these ignorant comments that take away from the players. who is she to take shots at any school? yeah our program sucks, but i'll be damned if someone who probably didn't even graduate middle school is going to try to publicly humiliate us. only our own fans have that right

:troll-umad:

Advertisement
She might be the mom of another recruit at FSU or something. The two sentences might not be connected. Anyway UF had two OL declare early and a few others graduate. They dont have enough for a spring game. UMs recruiting has been poor overall but not on the OL and a QB that can manage. From the outside UM is an ideal place to be a 2015 RB looking at all things, including the RB depth Chart.

Advertisement
You all are fcking riots trying to rationalize this or any other recruit going elsewhere as anything more than Golden sucks and all of SFL knows it.

Naw, she just didn't want her son playing in this toxic mix in Miami in an empty stadium with fans that only get fired up when calling fo Golden to get fired.

Advertisement
Back