Man I love Deejay Dallas

Advertisement
Advertisement
He is a great leader. Together with Brevin, really the heart & soul of the offense. We really need more players like Brevin, Deejay (and Murphy) that can't stand losing.

An entire team of DeeJays and Brevins might be enough to overcome even the crappiest of corching. Not to mention they never get in trouble, cause any drama, recruit better than most coaches AND bleed orange and green DESPITE (or maybe because) not being South Florida kids.

I put them both in a category that I include the Denzel Perryman types. Kids that were victims of the corches and circumstances at the time here but would have had a realistic shot at balling in any era of Canes football. DeeJay obviously would have the most competition on that front but he's also performed with a garbage o-line now.

Great young man and I wish him all the best in his recovery (and, probably, in the NFL next year). I will never understand the sad trolls and Madden-league heroes who actually believe having this young man leave the program will be a good thing for the RB room. Putting aside his skills and talents as a complete RB , you just can't coach the type of heart DeeJay Dallas possesses.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back