Man, fvck Bama

Advertisement
Absolutely ^^^, but I'm still a hater! We will have a defense to stop them soon. It's the OFFENSE that we need to get back to be ELITE!!

Soon REAL SOON!! Go Canes!!

I respect them for having the fire and toughness to win a tough game against a tough D in a tough environment.

That team's staff has them working hard and playing in fear of losing their job if they don't.

Last night's game was a game that even a slightly coddled team would have lost.

Absolutely ^^^, but I'm still a hater! We will have a defense to stop them soon. It's the OFFENSE that we need to get back to be ELITE!!

Soon REAL SOON!! Go Canes!!

LOL at Manny Diaz stopping Bama's offense. He was fired from Texas for a reason.

Advertisement
Sabal can't coach forever. That Dyanasty won't last forever. I just want to be the next Dynasty again.

Bama dynasty is just boring

Miami USC and even Floridas run was albeit shorter, but much more exciting. This sport needs to blood that can actually contest bama

Good point. Our run was tremendously exciting. Our play itself was pleasant to the eye not boring crap. And, unlike Bama we were not machine like. Oh, when we wanted to win and felt offended we totally destroyed the other team no matter how good they were. But when we were getting patted on the back too much and told how great we were, we could be and where beat by good but lesser teams in games that meant the NC: TN, PSU, Bama, OSU. If you didn't go into the game ranked #1 , you have a chance of beating us.

You have to understand, we were the Donald Trump of our time, overturning the establishment. Bama is Clinton or a Bush, continuation of the power structure. All the big conferences prefer Bama to any possibility to our return. It is not the SEC, it is all the big conferences and state schools that took football back from us. Before Howard and JJ, it was just like this only OU and NE were the bullies with an occasional OSU, Bama or psu and maybe a little hiccup like Clemson. We where an earthquake with continuous aftershocks. We shall return but it will be over their cold dead bodies, so to speak.

I'm sick of their ****. They get every call, pay off recruits, and are allowed to carry more coaches than any other teams

If I was recruit I'd want to go to the team that wants to **** these guys up not join them

Here's one thing u might like about 'Bama: They don't whine like little biitches. Oh yea, upon reflection,, u wouldn't like that :(

I'm sick of their ****. They get every call, pay off recruits, and are allowed to carry more coaches than any other teams

If I was recruit I'd want to go to the team that wants to **** these guys up not join them

Here's one thing u might like about 'Bama: They don't whine like little biitches. Oh yea, upon reflection,, u wouldn't like that :(

I thought you were dead.

Advertisement
People always seem to forget the Mark Emmert/ Nick Saban connection. They are making all kinds of cash together right now. They have the market cornered. The SEC is the NCAA's cash cow. They ($EC) will continue to get away with whatever they want, while teams in fertile grounds (SoFla / SoCal) will be under the microscope.

I agree 1000%..........the average $EC fan is too dumb to see this. They go Blah blah blah and you a hater!

People always seem to forget the Mark Emmert/ Nick Saban connection. They are making all kinds of cash together right now. They have the market cornered. The SEC is the NCAA's cash cow. They ($EC) will continue to get away with whatever they want, while teams in fertile grounds (SoFla / SoCal) will be under the microscope.

I agree 1000%..........the average $EC fan is too dumb to see this. They go Blah blah blah and you a hater!

This **** is so dumb it isn't even funny. The sad part, some actually believe it. You're right, all of the other power five conferences will just let them get away with murder and are happy just being in the race. Nevermind there's two schools getting looked at pretty hard in that conference right now.

This guys knows his ****, Satans boss at LSU

Advertisement

This **** is so dumb it isn't even funny. The sad part, some actually believe it. You're right, all of the other power five conferences will just let them get away with murder and are happy just being in the race. Nevermind there's two schools getting looked at pretty hard in that conference right now.

Never trust a poster that has 2 male dogs tonguing each other as his avatar.

A more serious response would have been that even though there is no specific "smoking gun" to point to, you can't discount some level of cronyism and/or corruption underneath the surface, especially given the documented past history of both Bama and Emmert.

But you have to post like a little bītch that knows exactly what is happening, when in reality you have no fūckīng clue what may or may not be happening behind the scenes.

hOw ae they allowed to have former players ...practice with their team??...and we get ncaa infractions or could get for guys going to a restaurant or getting outside coaching (makr duper)

That's part of what makes that mf'er so great. Not only does he cheat, but he also uses every little loophole as well. It's completely legal for former players to "occasionally" practice with the team. Apparently, Marshawn Lynch did the same thing at Cal a little while back.

Advertisement
You may get a ring, but then you need counselling sessions to recover from the mental abuse.

LOL @ Bama winning with class.

Kill yourself

In fact let me video tape you doing it.

Never trust a poster that has 2 male dogs tonguing each other as his avatar.

A more serious response would have been that even though there is no specific "smoking gun" to point to, you can't discount some level of cronyism and/or corruption underneath the surface, especially given the documented past history of both Bama and Emmert.

But you have to post like a little bītch that knows exactly what is happening, when in reality you have no fūckīng clue what may or may not be happening behind the scenes.

VaVgNE.gif

Added to this Cochran has an unlimited supply of HGH and steroids yet he won't share the wealth! Have you seen the games it is like men vs boys out there!

Problem is this practice leads to inadequate endowment and higher rates of divorce and break ups. The good news is family members are never off limits in Tuscaloosa.

Nick is a great coach but has an insecurity. He must surround himself with big name coaches. Lane Kiffin, Jeremy Pruitt even Kevin Elko Butch's buddy.

Advertisement
Back