Man, fvck Bama

nvlahos

Junior
Premium
I'm sick of their ****. They get every call, pay off recruits, and are allowed to carry more coaches than any other teams

If I was recruit I'd want to go to the team that wants to **** these guys up not join them

Advertisement
I'm sick of their ****. They get every call, pay off recruits, and are allowed to carry more coaches than any other teams

If I was recruit I'd want to go to the team that wants to **** these guys up not join them

Hater.

At the end of the day kids want to play for winners, they don't want to get blown out 58-0 by Clemson. They want to be the team blowing other teams out.

Kinda what JJ had going here in the 80s, either join us or get beat by us. But I agree they and all their redneck fans need to get ***** slapped back to reality.

Advertisement
Haters going to hate. Seriously who wouldn't want to play for Nick Saban? It guarantees you a ring.

Bama wins with class dude. They are a football machine. If you like football then they are fun to watch.

I'm not a hater; I just want a level playing field. If everyone plays by the same rules, I'll take Miami over anybody.
It's easy say it's just about winning but let's not ignore the obvious privileges, advantages and cheating.

For other SEC schools to chant for the conference and hold up bama is asinine. Bunch of useful idiots.

The Bama td was scored on a blatant hold in front of refs. Saban gets the Jordan Rules - calls always in his favor since he has the rings.

Advertisement
Haters going to hate. Seriously who wouldn't want to play for Nick Saban? It guarantees you a ring.

That's dangerous talk around here.

To the OP.

Every team gets calls, they generally even out. It's human nature to see calls the way you want them to go and sometimes even replay makes a mistake.

Players are paid everywhere. If you're on top, you should have less reason to pay a recruit since you're already on top.

They have the same amount of staff as anyone else. They do have a massive support budget as well, but that isn't against any NCAA rules. I'm not going to hate on their commitment financially to winning. While the games and NC's have rolled in, so has the money to the school itself.

Here's an interesting look at how profitable winning is and how that winning on the field profits the school in a multitude of ways. This is a big business with big gains to be had.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/07/s...ama-crimson-tide-football-marketing.html?_r=0

I prob am just hating.

But it kills me to think that the one team that could match up and beat down Bama is a fully SoFla stacked, well coached, old school Miami team.

That BS late hit out of bounds that kept the drive going is what changed everything. I knew right then Alabamy was winning.

Bama dynasty is just boring

Miami USC and even Floridas run was albeit shorter, but much more exciting. This sport needs to blood that can actually contest bama

Advertisement
hOw ae they allowed to have former players ...practice with their team??...and we get ncaa infractions or could get for guys going to a restaurant or getting outside coaching (makr duper)

Advertisement
They also have the greatest coach in the history of college football. Hands down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bama wins with class dude. They are a football machine. If you like football then they are fun to watch.

class?

They get away with EVERYTHING they have 10000000000000000 coaches in the booth alone, they have the highest paid recruits riding around in escalades all day long and on top of all that everyone and their **** mom knows they have more roids in them than barry bonds

you KNOW if this was the same situation at miami the NCAA would pay ISIS to drop a duke on coral gables

I remember when we were rolling from 2000-2005 we lost out on a ton of top recruits because of our talent and depth.I remember reading interviews where kids would say they loved miami and grew up cane fans but did not want to come here and have to sit for a couple years.Opposing staffs would drill this to recruits but Somehow Alabama has avoided this,Studs are lining up to go there and I got to believe money is the difference.

People always seem to forget the Mark Emmert/ Nick Saban connection. They are making all kinds of cash together right now. They have the market cornered. The SEC is the NCAA's cash cow. They ($EC) will continue to get away with whatever they want, while teams in fertile grounds (SoFla / SoCal) will be under the microscope.

Advertisement
Back