Mammarelli still deciding on early enrollment plans, readies for UM official

View as article
Anyone concerned about him not sticking door to Washington needs to re-read the article. No other official visits, totally shut it down. There's nobody to flip to at this point & I respect the **** out of that.

Advertisement
one of my friends growing up nephew. Reason why he was locked in...we were the biggest cane fans in the neighborhood.

His uncle was a soccer kid...played professionally....THEY ARE FILIPINO. This kid will be a good 1...we should shirt him.

Nah man. Mallory better step it up or Dominic is going to take his lunch money.

Yes, the kid has a year to shirt if need be. These are the types of kids who are program builders.

Nah man. Mallory better step it up or Dominic is going to take his lunch money.

Michael Irvin Jr is back next year and looked solid this year. Hodges scored a few tds and took a shirt. Dom is coming from catching 8 passes in 2 years....he's gonna need a lot of work in the passing game. Getting a shirt will really help him moving forward (keep in mind he can still play in 4 games). In 2 years it will be the Dom - Hodges show.

Advertisement
Michael Irvin Jr is back next year and looked solid this year. Hodges scored a few tds and took a shirt. Dom is coming from catching 8 passes in 2 years....he's gonna need a lot of work in the passing game. Getting a shirt will really help him moving forward (keep in mind he can still play in 4 games). In 2 years it will be the Dom - Hodges show.

Ideally, but Dominic is ready to contribute more than the others outside of Jordan with his blocking alone. If he shows any threat receiving in camp the others need to step up their games quickly.

Hodges is gonna be Brevin all over again kid is good just has a little less wiggle than Brevin but has better hands

Ideally, but Dominic is ready to contribute more than the others outside of Jordan with his blocking alone. If he shows any threat receiving in camp the others need to step up their games quickly.
Hodges is a good blocker also

Advertisement
Advertisement
Word. Mallory looked soft as baby **** this season. Can't front.
Mallory looked excellent vs. Duke. I think the rest of his career will go well here...Can't block for ****. I think he will be drafted after 2 more seasons, let's put that way. Senior year with Jordan going 30-40 catch season.

Run blocking.
Pass blocking is a different animal that he will need to master. But he's a willing blocker with size and athleticism, which is like 75% of the battle for TEs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back