MAMBO NUMBER 5

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m telling y’all. Losing 15 hurt bad, no doubt. But I don’t think it’s insane if you think

Roche, Phillips, Harvey

winds up being better than

Rousseau, Garvin, Hill

So if the edge group is better, we know the DT rotation will be better, we know the Safeties will be better. A LB (Huff, Brooks?), a CB (Ivey, Couch, Williams?) and a Striker (Gil, Smith)? away from being real scary on defense.
Don't forget Joyner; he was really coming on before the injury.

This might have been a joke but he’s made for a spread offense. I don’t see him beating out TVD but Lashlee is taylor made for him.
It was a joke but I agree with you at the same time. Martell’s problem has been accuracy, which is usually very hard to fix by the third year in college. But it could have been partly or mostly due to Enos forcing him under center and not allowing him to move the pocket. Confidence is also pretty important and his head was up his *** last season.

The kid certainly has the rest of the package to be special in a Lashlee offense. We really won’t know until we see him in a game.

p.s. knowing Rok, he was trolling when he wrote that recap anyway.

It was a joke but I agree with you at the same time. Martell’s problem has been accuracy, which is usually very hard to fix by the third year in college. But it could have been partly or mostly due to Enos forcing him under center and not allowing him to move the pocket. Confidence is also pretty important and his head was up his *** last season.

The kid certainly has the rest of the package to be special in a Lashlee offense. We really won’t know until we see him in a game.

Martell to Restrepo near the end

1597235550365.png

Advertisement
Advertisement

Just need someone to push TVD. I’d like to see him win the job but I don’t want another “qb competition” like we had last year, where all the options were sub par and made worse by the offense.

Advertisement
2nd team OL... Hasn’t looked that promising in a long time.. Williams will be 1st team fairly soon I’d imagine
Campbell, Clark, Gaynor, Scaife, Nelson, Herbert plus the 5 dudes pictured is not a terrible unit.

Judging by this pic of Nelson he got bigger and stronger. Nobody really considered him for the vacant LG job but he's got experience, and it wouldn't be the first time that a LT/LG swap worked out well for us. McDermott and Darling pulled it off in 2017.

LT Campbell LG Nelson C Gaynor RG Scaife RT Williams

EfJo9wLWkAEoaCp.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back