Mallory

Advertisement
I dont get a lot of stuff with this passing game, to be honest.
neil degrasse tyson we got a badass over here GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
My boy is always open. He needs more targets. King would really help himself by getting him the ball. He is really a mismatch with his size and athleticism. I don’t understand why King doesn’t look to him more.

Mallory is the goods
He needs to express this more on the sidelines....i bet he would get more targets/opportunities.

Advertisement
I think King can't see him unless there is a good lane to see through. As much as I like what King can do, there are some glaring issues. If he was 6'4" and could see the field better, it would help. Since he isn't, what is Lashlee going to do to help him? That is my biggest concern. Mallory gets open a lot, but gets targeted little. That's a huge problem. Lashlee needs to put King in a position to see him.

I just wish he would block a little better. I know he's an in-line TE, which is just a glorified WR, but there were some bad whiffs yesterday.
Considering our WR’s can’t catch or block that excuses his lack of blocking prowess IMO

Advertisement
My boy is always open. He needs more targets. King would really help himself by getting him the ball. He is really a mismatch with his size and athleticism. I don’t understand why King doesn’t look to him more.

Mallory is the goods
Team are gonna press and run Quarters or C1 or 0 from here out until we take advantage. Mallory/brevin need to be mismatch nightmares. This is 2 weeks Lashlee has seen a similar D scheme..UVA is another press C4 team

Advertisement
Back