Mallory Commiting Tonight! 👀👀👀

g7IsB.gif
 
This is the only one recently where I have felt another team has a shot, it would be epic to steal a Michigan legacy
 
This is the only one recently where I have felt another team has a shot, it would be epic to steal a Michigan legacy

Yeah I'd be interested to see what their message boards are saying about this right now. In Hartley/Brevin I trust though.
 
Whatever happens it's good to know early. Would love for him to commit. Haskins and Irvin need to feel the pressure.
 
This is the only one recently where I have felt another team has a shot, it would be epic to steal a Michigan legacy

Yeah I'd be interested to see what their message boards are saying about this right now. In Hartley/Brevin I trust though.

He has been trending Miami for last few weeks, and a Michigan blogger just CB'd him to Miami

Feeling good about it
 
Michigan's 24/7 guy just flipped his Crystal Ball to Miami.

It's happening.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top