Malik's Father had Stroke before ND Game

Advertisement
****... Knowing pops had a stroke and still played the way he did was big... There's something special about Malik "Russell Wilson" Rosier..

Advertisement
There were a few of us before the season started that were Malik believers, even when we got all kinds of grief for it.

Would you like a cookie? Sick humble brag brah.

Almost seems some people on this board are more concerned with their pre-season QB predictions (not necessarily you) then us winning games. I could not care less who the **** we trot out under center as long as they keep winning games. That's what matters.

Advertisement
Life is short for all of us. What Jesus Christ accomplished for us is the only hope any of us have.

what did he accomplish?

Fvck off troll.

I get our success has you ****ed off but gtfo, it's only going to get worse for you

Kiss my grits bro.

I got hands for simps like you

If you want to rock then inbox your whereabouts and let's do this. Enough of the preliminaries, let's do this

Duval, come on, bro. You know what you're doing. Why kick the holy ant hill? Pull back.

And if you take offense to my suggestion, I'm flying into Miami from LA on Sunday. Get me before Thursday because I'll be in a turkey coma afterward.

Incredible. Malik is a warrior to keep football focus and concentration with something this ominous happening in the background.
Best wishes to his family and speedy recovery for dad.

Life is short for all of us. What Jesus Christ accomplished for us is the only hope any of us have.

what did he accomplish?

Fvck off troll.

I get our success has you ****ed off but gtfo, it's only going to get worse for you

Kiss my grits bro.

If you want to rock then inbox your whereabouts and let's do this. Enough of the preliminaries, let's do this

Duval, come on, bro. You know what you're doing. Why kick the holy ant hill? Pull back.

And if you take offense to my suggestion, I'm flying into Miami from LA on Sunday. Get me before Thursday because I'll be in a turkey coma afterward.

I'd meet you for an ice cold beverage my boy.

I'll stand down because of you.

That other nlgga ShichtShow is on the watchlist though.

Advertisement
what did he accomplish?

Fvck off troll.

Kiss my grits bro.

I'd meet you for an ice cold beverage my boy.

I'll stand down because of you.

That other nlgga ShichtShow is on the watchlist though.

A cold one anytime, my dude.

Yes fellas this is true, as his father is good friends with my sister's husband, wanted to post on this subject when it happened but chose not to out of respect for his mother's wishes. Nice family by the way.

Advertisement
Speedy recovery To his pops..want him there for the NC when his son whips Bama’s ***

What is not to love about Malik? His parents did a fantastic job with him and I hope his father nothing but the best.

Advertisement
Back