Malik's Father had Stroke before ND Game

Advertisement
That kid is tougher than nails, I'm sure there's no one the team would rather fight for. Prayers for his father's full recovery.

Last edited:
Not a lot of people can hang on with stroke symptoms for days. The fact he was in good shape and a former multi-sport athlete likely saved his life.

Advertisement
Wish a speedy recovery for his pops! Life is def short, enjoy it while it lasts.

Advertisement
That kid is tougher than nails, I'm sure there's no one the team would rather fight for. Prayers for his father's full recovery.

I said a couple weeks ago that he is one dude I would want with me in a dark alley watching my back. Kid's calm and cool reminds me of Kosar.

Advertisement
There were a few of us before the season started that were Malik believers, even when we got all kinds of grief for it.

Best wishes for his Dad's speedy recovery. I had a stroke back in July. Went blind in the left eye....happened out of the blue with no pain or other symptoms. I consider myself fortunate in that it could have gone to the brain

Advertisement
Best wishes for his Dad's speedy recovery. I had a stroke back in July. Went blind in the left eye....happened out of the blue with no pain or other symptoms. I consider myself fortunate in that it could have gone to the brain

****. What did they put you on?

There is no other place his Dad would have wanted him to be... I talk with his Dad during and after the games... Missed him this week...

Advertisement
Back