Malik's dad going off on Richt on Facebook...

Advertisement
Feel HORRIBLE for Malik's parents and what they put up with at games. They don't even wear his name or number on their shirts anymore, just to avoid dumb *** fans yelling at them how much their child sucks. Yeah yeah, I know, "Malik sucks", & Fu%k Malik", blah blah blah.........but that is someone's child out there and I think family should always be off limits.

Advertisement
Feel HORRIBLE for Malik's parents and what they put up with at games. They don't even wear his name or number on their shirts anymore, just to avoid dumb *** fans yelling at them how much their child sucks. Yeah yeah, I know, "Malik sucks", & Fu%k Malik", blah blah blah.........but that is someone's child out there.

Not his fault he was put in this bad situation. Fans should channel that energy towards Jon and Mark Richt. Jon Richt should be ready to resign by years end.

My cousin won't send me one because he doesn't want to make the guy's private words public; although I argued that they weren't really private as he must have at least 1000+ Facebook friends they were published to,... to no avail unfortunately.

Whooping Cane confirmed he saw it. If you don't believe him, not sure what else I can say. I think the fact this thread still exists means the mods probably know it's true as well.
Well if @whoopingcane confirmed it’s true, then it’s gotta be true.

Ow wait!! Whooping just sent me a PM with screenshots. I’ll post.

You, Mr. Sensitivity, when not regurgitating deplorable comments/lies aimed at Coach Mark Richt, his son Jon Richt, Malik Rosier and a wide assortment of other Canes, gleefully wallow in and celebrate the despicable things said by your sorority sisters about those referenced above. And the reality? You would have to climb out of your 10-mile deep hole just to shine their shoes.

Yet, when I reference 'my' grandmother you moronically take my comment out of context and with manufactured tears streaming down your face as you sobbed made some obscure reference about someone else's grandmother, whom I have no worldly idea who that person is, that in your addled mind you believe makes me callous.

Of course, your staggering dishonesty and cowardice are commonplace in today's world where your kind pounce on the comments of people they/you don't like and twist them into meanings that had absolutely nothing to do with the original statement. There are two words that you have no connection with, integrity and courage.
Duuuuuuuude... considering how much time
u spend crafting your trolls, they’re pretty pedestrian. Honestly, the contrarian troll is a lazy troll. You can be interesting while still
Trolling.

Heck, one of this boards most beloved posters is a troll. He’s a charismatic and funny troll, but make no mistake... he’s a troll.

Quit being lazy.

We’ll Agree to disagree.

I think Rosier is trying his best, probably trying even harder than his best, the problem is that’s not good enough. Not this year, when the book has been written on him. I don’t blame him; this is Richt and Jon’s fault for playing him, not preparing him or the others for competent play. But, Rosier is tough; he ain’t no punk and I definitely don’t think he’s a loser because he was given a job where he was not equipped to succeed.

If Rosier never played another down it wouldn’t bother me, but I would never say he never gave his all. It’s just his all ain’t good enough for Miami while running Richt’s scheme/offense. At some point some of y’all are going to have to take some of your hate off Rosier’s name and put it where it belongs - and that’s on the Richt’s.

BINGO! It's a tragedy that the Miami FAUX PAS ( At least 65% ) are a hating fan base and what not. No wonder Miami has a LEGITIMATE reputation for having a lot of wanna' be bandwagon Orange and Green fandom. I guess it must be the stifling humidity in Red State Florida which corrodes the brain cells and what not.

Advertisement
Wakulla produces some of the worst people you’ll ever meet. Just as bad as those hillbillies prying around Gainesville. (Nothing against Rosiers fam btw just throwing it out there.)

View attachment 68713

/ actually, you didn’t deserve my other post. I’m sorry if I ****ed you off or made you feel defensive about bringing us information. Please accept my apology.

Still waiting on the screenshot
No problem. I'm probably oversensitive because I was stupid enough to start this thread without making sure I had a link or pic first. I just assumed my cousin wouldn't **** me over like that. He's a Nole fan, so I should've known.

Advertisement
I understand. Nothing really offends me but I feel so left out by not being offended. It kind of has become a requirement. Being disabled and riding a mobility scooter a lot, I often pretend to suffer micro aggressions when people walk briskly, claiming it makes me sad but it is just an act. Being happy is such a burden.
This is my favorite post of the year.

Feel HORRIBLE for Malik's parents and what they put up with at games. They don't even wear his name or number on their shirts anymore, just to avoid dumb *** fans yelling at them how much their child sucks. Yeah yeah, I know, "Malik sucks", & Fu%k Malik", blah blah blah.........but that is someone's child out there and I think family should always be off limits.
Yea aint no need to attack parents thats a little much, I get people saying he sucks without knowing they are next to him. hey thats sports man

Advertisement
Duuuuuuuude... considering how much time
u spend crafting your trolls, they’re pretty pedestrian. Honestly, the contrarian troll is a lazy troll. You can be interesting while still
Trolling.

Heck, one of this boards most beloved posters is a troll. He’s a charismatic and funny troll, but make no mistake... he’s a troll.

Quit being lazy.

The "Troll" label. Wow! How very, very creative. How very, very original. I've NEVER read or heard that insult before. Taking your lead to be creative, I just authored an expression that no one has ever thought of... "You're rubber, I'm glue, what you say bounces off me and sticks to you". Brutal, huh?

One thing is for sure, you've put me in my place. Hopefully, you will be more gentle with others whom you disagree with, but I know you will have no choice but to label them when you once again have no worldly clue as to what you are speaking about. They call that the 'Moron Safety Net'.

And your sage advice to "Quit being lazy", while heartbreaking to read, knowing your stellar intelligence, I accept that comment as constructive criticism from an expert in that area.

Of course, anyone that dares to push back on you and your purple sneaker wearing brethren's daily hatred aimed at numerous Canes, yes, Canes, are labeled trolls, when in fact you are the trolls. And what makes that fact all the more hilarious, you don't get it!

Last year the Canes won 10 straight games, were champions of the ACC Coastal Division (first time ever), played in a major bowl for the first time since 2004, and at one point were ranked in the top 4 of playoff teams. Not to mention ESPN hosting their 'College Game Day' on the UM campus and the Canes for the first time in eons were back in the college football national conversation...for good reasons.

Yet, you lopsided headed haters called for every coach to be fired and every player, at one time or another, to be benched or kicked off the team due to their perceived bad play (the archived game day threads serve as incontrovertible proof).

Coach Diaz was brutally vilified and now many of those same geniuses are calling for him to be appointed the Canes Head Football Coach. You simply cannot make this stuff up!

Yes, this season has been brutal, but in the real world, unforeseen circumstances can derail even the most proficient organizations. Some of the world's greatest coaches and CEO's have encountered year's in which everything that could possibly go wrong, went wrong. With 100% conviction, Coach Richt will make the necessary changes/repairs over this upcoming offseason to put the Canes back in the College Football National Championship hunt.

So, lace up those purple sneakers, elbow your way back into the herd, and get back to work firing James Blake, Mark Richt, Jon Richt and a collection of others who are so beneath your football and business IQ. And take comfort in knowing the herds whining will definitely negatively impact recruiting as leading recruits and their families to believe that Mark Richt will be fired is malignant cancer. Go get'em, Tiger!!

The "Troll" label. Wow! How very, very creative. How very, very original. I've NEVER read or heard that insult before. Taking your lead to be creative, I just authored an expression that no one has ever thought of... "You're rubber, I'm glue, what you say bounces off me and sticks to you". Brutal, huh?

One thing is for sure, you've put me in my place. Hopefully, you will be more gentle with others whom you disagree with, but I know you will have no choice but to label them when you once again have no worldly clue as to what you are speaking about. They call that the 'Moron Safety Net'.

And your sage advice to "Quit being lazy", while heartbreaking to read, knowing your stellar intelligence, I accept that comment as constructive criticism from an expert in that area.

Of course, anyone that dares to push back on you and your purple sneaker wearing brethren's daily hatred aimed at numerous Canes, yes, Canes, are labeled trolls, when in fact you are the trolls. And what makes that fact all the more hilarious, you don't get it!

Last year the Canes won 10 straight games, were champions of the ACC Coastal Division (first time ever), played in a major bowl for the first time since 2004, and at one point were ranked in the top 4 of playoff teams. Not to mention ESPN hosting their 'College Game Day' on the UM campus and the Canes for the first time in eons were back in the college football national conversation...for good reasons.

Yet, you lopsided headed haters called for every coach to be fired and every player, at one time or another, to be benched or kicked off the team due to their perceived bad play (the archived game day threads serve as incontrovertible proof).

Coach Diaz was brutally vilified and now many of those same geniuses are calling for him to be appointed the Canes Head Football Coach. You simply cannot make this stuff up!

Yes, this season has been brutal, but in the real world, unforeseen circumstances can derail even the most proficient organizations. Some of the world's greatest coaches and CEO's have encountered year's in which everything that could possibly go wrong, went wrong. With 100% conviction, Coach Richt will make the necessary changes/repairs over this upcoming offseason to put the Canes back in the College Football National Championship hunt.

So, lace up those purple sneakers, elbow your way back into the herd, and get back to work firing James Blake, Mark Richt, Jon Richt and a collection of others who are so beneath your football and business IQ. And take comfort in knowing the herds whining will definitely negatively impact recruiting as leading recruits and their families to believe that Mark Richt will be fired is malignant cancer. Go get'em, Tiger!!

Due to your staggering lack of communication skills and intellect forces you to rely on memes to spread your hate. Such a sad and sorry little person.

Advertisement
Back