Malik Rosier

Advertisement
Doubt this has anything to do with baseball, he is not a very good player and unless he can become a Gold Glove second baseman he won't have a position to play.

I want to go on record as being all for this if it works out well for us. If it doesn't then I want everyone to know I was against it from the start.

I was for it before I was against it.
I was against it before I was for it.

Advertisement
I hate the 2 QB system, I understand they want to use Rosier more because of his ability but let Kaaya shine man. its his team, let him go out and ball. if used in garbage time, then i wouldnt have a problem with this.

The issue is that Malik is that good. He is a legit threat at QB. Brad won 6 games. This is not his team. I am for one that Brad is being pushed hard. This typically brings out the best on someone.

Positive: This would be an example of, "Players first, then plays"

Negative: It takes the ball away from the player with the best pro potential on the offense.

If Kaaya could run the read-option, I wouldn't have an issue with this. But since he doesn't, it will be fairly obvious what's coming if Rosier comes into the game. I'm not sure that's the best position to put him in?

And not to be overlooked ... EVERY option offense is predicated on timing. If the timing is off, it increases the chances of errors. I'm not sure how they get and keep the timing right, unless there are very few plays ...

All of that noted ... I think it might be an ideal package for 2-point conversions. Always a run-run-pass option.

You are missing the point also. Malik is just that good to where he is pushing Brad for playing time.

Advertisement
You can't serious?!?

Outside of injury, that dude will never start a game at QB ...

Negative: It takes the ball away from the player with the best pro potential on the offense.

If Kaaya could run the read-option, I wouldn't have an issue with this. But since he doesn't, it will be fairly obvious what's coming if Rosier comes into the game. I'm not sure that's the best position to put him in?

And not to be overlooked ... EVERY option offense is predicated on timing. If the timing is off, it increases the chances of errors. I'm not sure how they get and keep the timing right, unless there are very few plays ...

All of that noted ... I think it might be an ideal package for 2-point conversions. Always a run-run-pass option.

You are missing the point also. Malik is just that good to where he is pushing Brad for playing time.

You can't serious?!?

Malik Rosier can BALL. Keep sleeping....

Y'all dudes are killing me!

First, Evan Sherriffs is some super baller who no one else wanted, but he's going to be a stud for us.

Now, Malik Rosier is supposed to be pushing our starting QB who's supposed to be a top NFL draft pick in a few years?

LOL

The only way Rosier is really pushing Kaaya is if Kaaya really isn't that good.

****, the only reason Rosier is on the roster is because of how many misses this staff at recruiting QBs.

We didn't RS Rosier because he was too awesome ... We RS him because he was even worse than Jake Heaps.

And they brought Testaverde over because they don't really want to turn the team over to Malik, unless they absolutely have to.

Malik will be 2nd team like Spencer Whipple was 2nd team ... On the depth chart, only. IMO, this staff is playing Testaverde if anything keeps Kaaya from playing multiple games.

Have y'all not remembered all the Jacory Harris vs. Stephen Morris, too close to call garbage this staff fed the media? But morris only saw the field when Harris was suspended or injured.

The same with Heaps and Kaaya, but even when Kaaya struggled, Heaps stayed on the bench. If it was really that close, Heaps would have played more.

This staff has a history of lying about the QB position.

There's that, but also the issue is that Malik is that good. He is a legit threat at QB. Brad won 6 games. This is not his team. I am for one that Brad is being pushed hard. This typically brings out the best on someone.

Advertisement

Must be trolling, no way you're serious.

You can't serious?!?

Malik Rosier can BALL. Keep sleeping....

Yeah. At baseball.

Advertisement
westcoastcanes;2240554[B said:
]Russell Wilson is Malik Rosier's floor.[/B]

Also lol at the idea of running read option with kayaa, that kid is slower than blackstrap molasses in the middle of winter. The lines on the field catch him from behind.

Wow, this is now a thread about the inevitable greatness of a kid most of us have never seen take a snap, much less a college snap. Sounds like normal recruiting assessment and insight.

Oh wait, this isn't recruiting hyperbole. He's already on the team, has been for a season, and we still haven't seen him.

But some of us just know. He's a "baller" (based on what college performance?). He's going to take Kaaya's job (same question). And, on top of that, some of us have declared his worst possible future is the equivalent of one of the top QBs in pro ball.

Seriously? How much thought is even given to some of these posts?

gotta admit, its almost funny at this point how al golden manages to **** up even the only things that look like they have potential....

brad kaaya... has a great freshman year and for the first time in forever we look to have a good qb, and what does he do? he decides he's going to throw brad's tempo off and throw a 2nd qb in there. unreal.

Rosier needs to improve his accuracy. Unfortunately, that's a hard thing to improve.

It will be interesting to see if Shireffs comes in and makes a push.

Advertisement
Back