Malik Rosier

Advertisement
Rosier is a Russell Wilson clone.

I get the feeling that his game and impact could definitely be similar. I could see him being more productive than Kaaya if given the chance. Everything about Rosier's game screams playmaker.

Rare 5 tool QB. He's a mix between Russell Wilson and Daniel Steagal. I'm expecting big things from Rosier.

Which tool from Steagel do you think he possesses? Do you think it is THE tool?

My random thoughts:

* Someone who has seen some practices told me that Vinny's kid has a lot of talent. Truly thinks he can develop into something serviceable.

* I filter EVERYTHING that al pyrite does by questioning his motivations. I think Malik Rosier's future is in baseball. I think al pyrite knows that and cannot lose another backup QB, so he's putting in a Malik Rosier package to keep him interested.

* All that said, Malik Rosier is a **** good athlete. It wouldnt surprise me if he can generate some yardage while on the field.

Advertisement
My random thoughts:

* Someone who has seen some practices told me that Vinny's kid has a lot of talent. Truly thinks he can develop into something serviceable.

* I filter EVERYTHING that al pyrite does by questioning his motivations. I think Malik Rosier's future is in baseball. I think al pyrite knows that and cannot lose another backup QB, so he's putting in a Malik Rosier package to keep him interested.

* All that said, Malik Rosier is a **** good athlete. It wouldnt surprise me if he can generate some yardage while on the field.

Got it. Al is tricking both Rosier and Gus.

My random thoughts:

Al Pyrite's psych ops have been well documented over the years. I have no interest in reseting everything for you. If you choose not to accept that he does these things that is certainly your choice. But please dont hate on the rest of us for calling it out.

Coach Golden has a doctorate in neuropsychiatry. It's certainly not a stretch to think he might engage in some psychological motivation.

My random thoughts:

Inappropriate post/derailing thread

Reported.

It's conscientious posters like you who will keep this board free of duplicitous rabble who openly embrace the new rules yet seem to thumb their noses at that same new system whenever they feel like hurting a fellow poster.

In lieu of divisive and controversial rep, please accept my e-hug and the ray of positivity that I'm blasting into the stratosphere with your name attached to it.

"You must spread some e-hugs around before e-hugging The Franchise again".

Advertisement
I'm always skeptical about a kid from Alabama that doesn't get a sniff from the Crimson Tide or the Tigers. I don't think it's a stretch to say that unless Kaaya gets hurt this kid will never see a meaningful down here and even if he does chances are he's a jag.

How good of a prospect is he in baseball? I used to follow the sport, but it's just not my thing anymore although the CWS is still awesome.

I'm always skeptical about a kid from Alabama that doesn't get a sniff from the Crimson Tide or the Tigers. I don't think it's a stretch to say that unless Kaaya gets hurt this kid will never see a meaningful down here and even if he does chances are he's a jag.

I respect your opinion even though I disagree with it. Through introspection and through respectfully challenging others to support their opinions we all win by expanding our horizons.

Rosier is a legitimate talent. He can run, and he's got a big arm. With Coach Coley's tutelage and Coach Golden's leadership and inspiration, Rosier can't lose.

I respect your opinion even though I disagree with it. Through introspection and through respectfully challenging others to support their opinions we all win by expanding our horizons.

Rosier is a legitimate talent. He can run, and he's got a big arm. With Coach Coley's tutelage and Coach Golden's leadership and inspiration, Rosier can't lose.

Dead

Advertisement

I get the feeling that his game and impact could definitely be similar. I could see him being more productive than Kaaya if given the chance. Everything about Rosier's game screams playmaker.

Rare 5 tool QB. He's a mix between Russell Wilson and Daniel Steagal. I'm expecting big things from Rosier.

More like a Glass-Steagall clone.

Advertisement
My random thoughts:

Inappropriate post/derailing thread

Reported.

It's conscientious posters like you who will keep this board free of duplicitous rabble who openly embrace the new rules yet seem to thumb their noses at that same new system whenever they feel like hurting a fellow poster.

In lieu of divisive and controversial rep, please accept my e-hug and the ray of positivity that I'm blasting into the stratosphere with your name attached to it.

"You must spread some e-hugs around before e-hugging The Franchise again".

I don't know what thus all means, but hugs to everyone (i don't want trouble)

More like a Glass-Steagall clone.

Man, poor guy is just trying to be a QB and not create turnovers; being the target of paid-off Democrats and Republicans overturning him is just too much.

Maybe he can save the Hurricanes' offense if they falter in a Kaaya sophmore slump; he never had a chance to prevent the 2007-2008 financial meltdown, he was made ineffective long before.

Advertisement
Back