Malik Rosier

rok

Great Poster
Is he a viable backup? Any chance that Testaverde enters the mix? Are we as screwed as it looks on paper?

Advertisement
Rozier' mobility is what gives the "wii"fense problems. mobile qbs create a problem for the defensive side of the ball for golden.

Advertisement
There weren't many (if any at all) kids in the two deep while he got reps, but I thought Gray Crow looked better than Testaverde throwing the ball.

I thought Pete reported the other day that Rozier was going to get some PT this year in specific packages. That sounds to me as if they are pretty comfortable with him as a back-up.

Just be happy that Coley found Rosier before Paul Johnson...Rosier would've been tearin' our @$$e$ up in that system for the next 3 to 4 years.

Testaverde was a Walk-on at TTech. He's eligible now, but Rosier is definitely a reliable back-up option

Advertisement
Testaverde was a walk on at Texas Tech so he is eligible to play this year. Seems to throw a good tight pass better than the other backups in my opinion but he's only played organized football for 3 or 4 years and he's also only 6'0" . He could surprise and become the backup Rosier has been throwing some wobbly ducks in practice along with some good passes to be fair. QB has not been a well recruited or planned position and God help us if Kaaya goes down.

There weren't many (if any at all) kids in the two deep while he got reps, but I thought Gray Crow looked better than Testaverde throwing the ball.

That's scary if true, Crow better than anyone. **** that sounds harsh and Crow has stuck it out with us, but still.

Advertisement
Rosier is a Russell Wilson clone.

I get the feeling that his game and impact could definitely be similar. I could see him being more productive than Kaaya if given the chance. Everything about Rosier's game screams playmaker.

Rare 5 tool QB. He's a mix between Russell Wilson and Daniel Steagal. I'm expecting big things from Rosier.

Advertisement
We are not allowed to have more than one QB every 15 years, so if Kaaya gets hurt we will have to rely on our top 10 defense to keep games close and give the offense more possessions-- .... oh crap, I peed myself laughing.

Advertisement
Back