Malik Rosier......

Advertisement
Advertisement
I do not get the negativity around that tape. I am sure none of us have seen him live. That kid made a few throws moving to his left that were phenomenal. I wish SM made those throws this year. I saw that kid throw a few passes that perfectly led his guy. I think this kid will surprise us and really push for time.

Treon would have turned into a Crudup type of disaster here. There is too much local pressure if he were to be moved before people around town felt he got his shot. Not worth burning the local ties like that.... Just my opinion...

The whole Thompson and Rozier baseball similarities are overblown. Thompson was an elite, elite baseball recruit. Baseball first and let's see if you are really that godly and can be our QB as well.

Don't see it with Rozier, a solid HS career in baseball, but nothing like hitting 19HR in one season in FL as Thompson did. Not too mention Rozier caught in HS.

Advertisement
I watched some of Rosier's senior highlights and I have a feeling he is going to surprise people down here. He himself said he likes the comparisons to Russel Wilson and even tries to emulate how Russ plays. Kid seems like a hard-worker and a leader with a plus arm and above-average athleticism... might make him Coley's favorite

I will reserve my opinion until he gets on campus I would have loved to trade him for Treon Harris any day

No. Unless Treon is coming to play CB.

you haven't watch this kid play at least I can move treon around this kid has to transfer if he sucks

And have to deal whit the **** storm he and his dad will create when they claim he didn't get a fair shot?

Chad, DJ, Bethel any questions...I think the craziness is gone...We will see what happens when Treon gets to
the Next level he is a competitor and we all know he has at least 1 year to get ready..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back