Malik Rosier......

Advertisement
Looks like we will have a good QB battle on our hands with williams, olsen, kaaya, and rosier. It will be interesting to see what Rosier can do with talent around him. If rosier wins the battle I'll be the first to admit never in a million years I thought he would.

Me too... I've never given him a chance i put almost all my eggs in Olsen basket and left the other 3 with Kayaa

Advertisement
Reminds me a lot of Stephen Morris' highlight reel from High School. Rosier might have a little less zip on his throws but probably a little better touch on them too. Both would have been higher ranked prospects had they just been a little taller. The talent is obviously there. I also like that this kid played on defense.

I will reserve my opinion until he gets on campus I would have loved to trade him for Treon Harris any day

Rosier is a great baseball player as well. That is why he is here and not Treon.

Advertisement
Yeah cant remember where I read that baseball bit as well

If he doesn't win the job by the end of spring, he will be labeled a bust. If he competes well and almost wins the starting job there will be folks here who will say he will transfer.

My favorite post on this thread so far: "He's got a GREAT arm. But he needs a lot of work." Sounds a lot like the guy who started this year.

Really good arm, made a lot of good throws, and good speed. He has a little bit of johnny manziel in him. My only worry is that he forces too many balls to his Wr's some of those will be picked off at the next level.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I absolutely do not see it with Rosier - kid's accuracy is awful and he's got no timing whatsoever on his passes - most of his big plays were running

Advertisement
Back