Malik Rosier

Southcane

Senior
I honestly believe he would have won the game tonight. He would have been able to avoid sacs, use his legs to give us first downs and throw easy short completions to our WR's and TE's. I also like his competitiveness and toughness. He may not have Kayaa's arm strength but he is smart and athletic.

Advertisement
I was at the game

Rosier was walking around the sideline with a ****ed off face

Allison was pacing constantly muttering things

Advertisement
Rosier doesn't have the touch/anticipation that Brad has, but Brads pocket presence is god awful.

If they bench Brad for Rosier the team chemistry might blowup, at the same time if a player is crapping the bed you have to sit him down

Nah....Slick Richt took his creative ability away when he trashed him in the fall camp. That ain't happening bro.

The most popular player on any football team when things aren't going well is the back-up QB.

Advertisement
Rosier doesn't have the touch/anticipation that Brad has, but Brads pocket presence is god awful.

If they bench Brad for Rosier the team chemistry might blowup, at the same time if a player is crapping the bed you have to sit him down

Wait, Brad has anticipation?

When you have a QB who sacks himself half of the time, you've gotta change something up. It is blatantly obvious that ,BK can't do what Richt would like him to.

When you have a QB who sacks himself half of the time, you've gotta change something up. It is blatantly obvious that ,BK can't do what Richt would like him to.

I'm willing to try anything to get the offense going but I don't believe Rosier is the answer.

Advertisement
Right, the backup QB. The most popular guy on a struggling team. If the backup was better, he would be playing already. The weakness is the OL and they have been getting Kaaya killed for 2-3 years. The guy has guts just going out and trying every week. Mark Richt knows what he is doing.

I honestly believe he would have won the game tonight. He would have been able to avoid sacs, use his legs to give us first downs and throw easy short completions to our WR's and TE's. I also like his competitiveness and toughness. He may not have Kayaa's arm strength but he is smart and athletic.

In the one start rosier had I don't recall him improvising a whole lot with his feet. His only runs came off of designed runs

Advertisement
Right, the backup QB. The most popular guy on a struggling team. If the backup was better, he would be playing already. The weakness is the OL and they have been getting Kaaya killed for 2-3 years. The guy has guts just going out and trying every week. Mark Richt knows what he is doing.

remember derick crudup?

Wait, Brad has anticipation?

He anticipates the pass rush before the ball is snapped.

If our backups cant unseat Kaaya, we are in for a much longer rebuild than anyone expected. It's like watching Berlin, everyone screaming for Crudup or Wright, only to find out those two were much worse.

Winners don't try
he isn't a winner

Advertisement
Back