Malik Rosier

Advertisement
If our backups cant unseat Kaaya, we are in for a much longer rebuild than anyone expected. It's like watching Berlin, everyone screaming for Crudup or Wright, only to find out those two were much worse.

Berlin was the man

I remember the Florida game that we had the huge 2nd half comeback.

What year was that? I forgot, getting old haha

If our backups cant unseat Kaaya, we are in for a much longer rebuild than anyone expected. It's like watching Berlin, everyone screaming for Crudup or Wright, only to find out those two were much worse.

Berlin was the man

2003. He did not play well at all in 03 but we had a championship level defense. In 04, he played well and defense went to ****. In 05, the blessed Messiah Wright came in and by 06 Coker was ushered out the door. It's been downhill since.

Berlin was the man

2003. He did not play well at all in 03 but we had a championship level defense. In 04, he played well and defense went to ****. In 05, the blessed Messiah Wright came in and by 06 Coker was ushered out the door. It's been downhill since.

Ahhh

The memories

Advertisement
Biggest problem with Kaaya isn't lack of mobility, it's pocket presence. There are plenty of NFL we'd who's mobility is terrible but they can manipulate the pocket. Brad's athleticism is probably below average but on some of the sacks I watched he basically had no chance. When our linemen are standing there with nobody in front of them to block only to turn around and see our qb laying on the ground it's on the line.

Kaaya doesn't seem to have the clock in his head that tells him to bail. I think he may have been ruined by last year's season long beating.

Biggest problem with Kaaya is his offensive coordinator. His second biggest problem is his quarterbacks coach. Bring back Corch Dale!!!!

It is blatantly obvious that ,BK can't do what Richt would like him to.

It is blatantly obvious that Rosier can't do what Richt would like him to, because Richt starts Kaaya.

We don't have a competent backup so get used to Kaaya.

Advertisement
Biggest problem with Kaaya isn't lack of mobility, it's pocket presence. There are plenty of NFL we'd who's mobility is terrible but they can manipulate the pocket. Brad's athleticism is probably below average but on some of the sacks I watched he basically had no chance. When our linemen are standing there with nobody in front of them to block only to turn around and see our qb laying on the ground it's on the line.

Kaaya doesn't seem to have the clock in his head that tells him to bail. I think he may have been ruined by last year's season long beating.

Probably below average? I don't think we've ever had a less athletic QB and nationwide, he's near the bottom in that department.

The OL, there were times they would disengage their block with nobody else to block in front of them, letting the rusher head straight back. The OL is playing horribly right now, no question about that.

It is blatantly obvious that Rosier can't do what Richt would like him to, because Richt starts Kaaya.

While you may be correct, coaches can be stubborn as well. Additionally, what you see in practice you don't always get when the lights come on. Some turn it up when it's gametime, practice poorly, or visa versa.

Still, man have you been wrong about BK. You and the vast majority of the posters here.

I thought he did a better job of moving this time, but there was nowhere for him to go. He didn't look quite as rooted in place as he has, but if the OL can't even give him anywhere to go...

Couldn't have been much worse that's for sure.

Kaka giving a golf clap and wanting to run off the field on 4th down sums him up perfectly.

Advertisement
Rosier doesn't have the touch/anticipation that Brad has, but Brads pocket presence is god awful.

If they bench Brad for Rosier the team chemistry might blowup, at the same time if a player is crapping the bed you have to sit him down
Lmao @ Kaaya having touch and anticipation. What the **** are you watching?

Removing Kaaya likely lights a fire under this team. These guys must be so depressed with him under center.

I look at it like this:

- When the QB has time, Kaaya is obviously the better QB than Rosier.
- When the QB is under pressure, Rosier probably has a better chance of making a play, but we haven't seen enough to know Rosier would actually make that play
- The QB probably has time to throw 70% of the time, and is under pressure 30% of the time

By benching Kaaya, you'd be taking out the guy who's better 70% of the time, to roll the dice with a guy who might be better 30% of the time. Kaaya has his limitations, but you have to play the guy that gives you the best chance to win.

Advertisement

Well we have one running back averaging over 6 ypc and the starter who averages closer to 3 ypc against Power 5. So how do we know he isnt better since we dont get to see him.

Well we have one running back averaging over 6 ypc and the starter who averages closer to 3 ypc against Power 5. So how do we know he isnt better since we dont get to see him.

image.jpg

#dale

Advertisement
Back