Malik Pumping Up Crowd

CanesHoopsman

Make Shots Get Stops
Premium
Does anyone have the video of Malik pumping up the FSU crowd before throwing that cold blooded game winner?

Savage

Advertisement
Was wondering what the **** he was doing. A minute later, I was planning on naming my unborn children after him.

Advertisement
Malik Rosier has ICE in his veins!! Thats what it takes to win the big games. Only his 5th game starting and 1st time playing FSU. With the extra pressuring of being on the road against your rival that has a 7 game win streak on you. One of the best wins in Miami history.

I recall him trying to quiet down the crowd as if he were at home.

Advertisement
Right before the third down conversion, the play before Langham’s TD.

Love the confidence.

Dude grew up yesterday.

Compare the Malik on that final drive to first quarter Malik.....two different dudes.

Dude literally had SEVERAL perfect throws.

Advertisement
Haven't been sold on Malik. I told my wife when I saw the USC QB take his team on his shoulders in the last minute of the Texasgame and win it that I need to see Malik do that before I will believe. Well I believe now. This guy we can win with.

Haven't been sold on Malik. I told my wife when I saw the USC QB take his team on his shoulders in the last minute of the Texasgame and win it that I need to see Malik do that before I will believe. Well I believe now. This guy we can win with.

I'm sure he'll be emboldened by you jumping on his bandwagon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back