Malik Pumping Up Crowd

Advertisement
What a frakking gamer this kid is:

8FCFA2DE-A887-41EB-9A9F-41A6D2CC99D4.gif

Advertisement
Kudos to the guy that also mentioned him bouncing and clapping before throwing that pass to Berrios to go up 17-13. Franchise called it a while back. The kid is a gamer.

Kudos to the guy that also mentioned him bouncing and clapping before throwing that pass to Berrios to go up 17-13. Franchise called it a while back. The kid is a gamer.

All the geniuses on here tried to discount him dropping all those dimes on Puke a couple years ago because they got duped by recruiting stars and guru reports into thinking he sucks. You don't do what he did in that game as an emergency replacement with no prep and no coaching and a program in turmoil and disarray without being a gamer.

All the geniuses on here tried to discount him dropping all those dimes on Puke a couple years ago because they got duped by recruiting stars and guru reports into thinking he sucks. You don't do what he did in that game as an emergency replacement with no prep and no coaching and a program in turmoil and disarray without being a gamer.

Yep.

You had most of this board fighting us about this kid. Pages and pages of threads of people assuring me that he was a garbage player, shouldn’t even be d-1 level, Duke game was a fluke, etc. I mean they were fūcking adamant about it.

Advertisement
Does anyone have the video of Malik pumping up the FSU crowd before throwing that cold blooded game winner?

Savage

i missed that part n saw someone write he was taunting fsu before the final drive, i think i read that here. where is this vid i need it

I will admit this..... On that 3rd down pass vs Duke 2 years ago from his own end zone, I thought was pure luck and just gave him confidence to be able to beat Duke. But if anyone would of told me that this was the same kid who would lead us to break that ******* streak vs fsu, I would have laughed in your face. I was 100% wrong.... Malik is a gamer... Glad to have him

Who would have thought that two "Golden specials", Langham and Rosier, would have the winning play to snap the dreaded streak to FSU. 99% of this board wanted Langham to transfer, and most everyone wanted Rosier to ride the bench, thinking he wasn't D1 caliber. Shows how much we know. Kid has the IT factor.

Advertisement
What a frakking gamer this kid is:

View attachment 51448

Gotta put this up there with the Highsmith coin toss, Can not get anymore savage than that. Basically calling your shot to 80k + LOLOL. Can not be anymore true Miami Hurricane this than this. Might as well had grabbed his nuts walking off the field after that play. BUT, then again MR balls are so big he probably couldn't with four hands lololololooolololol. nohomo

Advertisement
Back