Malik Henry commits to FSU

Henry, Eason, Allison, Costello, Franks and Pass, IMO are the elite QBs in 2016.

You ask me a few months back if FSU would get Henry? I would have said he was going elsewhere. They really made a move on him.

Gonna be fun to watch Allison vs Henry in the future.

Advertisement
I expect from FSU 2015 class since they have 3 qbs. I'm expecting one of them to decommit in Johnson, Locksley and Francois. Unless one of them move to the side to play another position like Johnson or Francois if this Henry kid beats them out.

Last edited:
Locksley is the one they are saying will likely decommit. This is definitely a big get for them. They will not be lacking for QB talent moving forward. Neither will we.

Advertisement
This one def isn't over....Mora and UCLA run the system this kid would excel in

FSU once again copying our style going after a QB from the Valley. Kaaya still stood out as the best QB from that area last year over this guy.

Think Locksley follows his daddy to Maryland they dnt have a QB on that Roster better than him or rated higher coming out of High school

Advertisement
Think Locksley follows his daddy to Maryland they dnt have a QB on that Roster better than him or rated higher coming out of High school
No way. He doesn't want to play for his dad. He has already seen his brothers both play for him and it didn't work. If he doesn't stick with fsu he will end up at texas

True but, I think another reason pushing Henry away is the fact they have Rosen from 2015 and Woulard waiting in the wings to take over for Hundley.

Advertisement

Henry said that he loves FSU's offense because his school runs the same system. Also, UCLA has a 5* Qb committed.

When Henry announced fsu the room went silent...we'll see how long it lasts.

I knew FSU was making a move on him. I just didn't expect him to actually pick FSU. I thought he would mull his options over for a while. His recruitment is far from over though. UCLA still gonna go after him hard.

I think it's possible he sticks. Like I said earlier. Woulard in the wings and Rosen for 2015.

Or maybe the next Adrian McPherson ... Naw how about the great Xavier Lee. or maybe Fabian Walker..

Lol we anoint kids who haven't done ****.

Advertisement

Huge get for them. No surprise that an undefeated team coming off a national championship is continuing to stack talent.

We need to win this f***ing game.

I think he also sees that there isn't any real QB there now that he can't beat out as a freshman!!!

he makes his qbs do one read throws and make that one guy open by play design, hence why ponder and Manuel both suck.
No full field awareness.
I expect the same from Winston.

Advertisement
Back