I have seen this before u*** with Florida
FSU with Charlie ward... Osu tyrell pryor

I am more into creating a system that allows you
To show case your rbs, TE, and wrs and allow your qb
To make sound throws and decisions

They will be more ready for the next level and your building
A program with an identity

Name one Jimbo Fisher coached QB that had success in the NFL

College coach's job is to get his players drafted. And I think fisher had Russell, Ponder and Manual all drafted in 1st round. Once he gets them drafted, it is the NFL coach's job to get them to perform. Fisher has done exactly what he was supposed to do with his QB's.

Or maybe the next Adrian McPherson ... Naw how about the great Xavier Lee. or maybe Fabian Walker..

Lol we anoint kids who haven't done ****.

All were before Fisher. Sometimes we are a little slow to this game. lol

Advertisement
Huge get for them. No surprise that an undefeated team coming off a national championship is continuing to stack talent.

We need to win this f***ing game.

They been stacking 3 years before that title, its the coach hes an elite recruiter even b4 he had a ring. Its what got him a ring. Ag is a 9-4 recruiter, hes average but good to outside bumb programs. When other team cherry pik in ur backyard thats not good, no one goes n cherry piks sabans backyard.

Also ppl would burn the recruits house down in Alabama if he skipped town. Since when did AL become a hotbed for talent? I get what you're saying but different circumstances

he makes his qbs do one read throws and make that one guy open by play design, hence why ponder and Manuel both suck.
No full field awareness.
I expect the same from Winston.

So U noticed that too. More obvious last year though

FSU once again copying our style going after a QB from the Valley. Kaaya still stood out as the best QB from that area last year over this guy.

U realize this kid was in 10th grade when Kaaya was a senior. I would hope Kaaya was better.

Huge get for them. No surprise that an undefeated team coming off a national championship is continuing to stack talent.

We need to win this f***ing game.

They been stacking 3 years before that title, its the coach hes an elite recruiter even b4 he had a ring. Its what got him a ring. Ag is a 9-4 recruiter, hes average but good to outside bumb programs. When other team cherry pik in ur backyard thats not good, no one goes n cherry piks sabans backyard.

Also ppl would burn the recruits house down in Alabama if he skipped town. Since when did AL become a hotbed for talent? I get what you're saying but different circumstances

Aight can we take all north Florida kids from fsus backyard? Just saying it happens too much even dudes from the sec shows n **** say miami ain't back cuz they get poached. It's da **** truth, coaches ain't scared no more and I don't want to hear that loser talk of "there's enough to go around". That's a load of **** foreel and makes it seem ok to lose kids, people been sayin that since we started losing kids. Not ranting on u though jus saying.

Advertisement
Stopped watching his video when he said, "I chose Florida State for its strong academics..."

Click

FSU once again copying our style going after a QB from the Valley. Kaaya still stood out as the best QB from that area last year over this guy.

They scared of the future trying to get a Cali QB like Kaaya, I still remember Noles calling Kaaya a scrub and how West Coast QB's are pussies

Advertisement
They also have deandre johnson committed. I don't think Lockley will be any good and johnson may switch positions.

Advertisement
Back