Malik Curtis has some speed!

From my understanding he dropped football to focus on track full time tho.. Its a shame but he is a PHENOM out there

But is there any money in track & field these days?

I'm sure this kid wouldn't have any problems finding sponsors, but still...

Advertisement

For the top guys. Especially sprinters.I don’t think there’s a ton to go around for everybody else. I still think you can make money, especially if you’re close to the top in your event, enough to make probably a halfway decent living for a few years, but it’s just not going be anywhere near NFL money for anybody not named Usain Bolt.

Sign that 6'3 kid up immediately.

Knighton ran that time in prelims. Finished 5th in the final. Some Georgia high school kid ran just over 10 flat.

****, that's two super fast high school kids, that's for **** sure.

Slade is his last name. I'll say this right now. The future is bright for USA T&F with those two coming up.

Advertisement

A bit off-topic, but is this a way around the scholarship rules?

If a kid is a walk-on, but gets enough NIL money to cover his expenses, can he play football?

his 247 page says he is 5'10 so that's cap?

that brown time is impressive. Another gulliver kid on the list is Daniel Harris who is Donnell Harris' little brother. With that time and his size $EC
He was 5'7-5'8 when i coached him as a freshman. He could still be growing...His dad has some solid height.

But he was a 5'7=5'8 freshman going to war every day in practice with 6'4-6''5 sr wr that went div 1...and locking up guys with div 1 offeres right now at wr in class of 2021.

Advertisement
From my understanding he dropped football to focus on track full time tho.. Its a shame but he is a PHENOM out there
Is that actually Olympic type speed. Like is that kid going straight to USA Team or what?

Re Malik Curtis I'm of the belief, in fact I know, that we need more speed at WR. His skill set is obviously more tuned to play offense than trying to convert him to a CB. I'm a speed ***** and Chandler Smith makes me think, but I'm in love with Jaydon Gibson. You know what? ***** it! Take them both since the best SoFl WR's will probably spurn us like most do.

Advertisement
Is that actually Olympic type speed. Like is that kid going straight to USA Team or what?

He won't make the Olympic team this go around, but he'll make it to semifinals likely at the US National trials.

At that age, that is blazing, top of the world times. That kid in Georgia is just as fast apparently. Seriously, the future is bright for both. They keep progressing and they could be the top two sprinters at the next Olympic games.

Advertisement
He won't make the Olympic team this go around, but he'll make it to semifinals likely at the US National trials.

At that age, that is blazing, top of the world times. That kid in Georgia is just as fast apparently. Seriously, the future is bright for both. They keep progressing and they could be the top two sprinters at the next Olympic games.
So this may be a dumb question but what do you think Bolt was running at that age? Just curious.

Advertisement
Back