Malik Bryant Film Review: Enjoy the locker Billy (Commits to Canes!)

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
I still think this is the overall fall out from Cormani as it relates to the Gator side. They are beyond steaming about this. They are the ones making all this noise. Reality is that it’s crunch time in recruiting, every program is working on flips right now. We know **** well we are, it’s just the Gator making more noise because they are wounded. They drew some blood by taking Rashada but it’s not enough. I have always stood by that Rashada was a great prospect but Cormani is on another level and he is from Lakeland. I believe Cormani is the biggest pull for Miami ever. Sure DJ Williams was all all world but that wasn’t pulling a CB l, a position we struggle with when it comes to highly rated kids, not only in SEC country but a Gator stronghold. The Gator is wounded.
Agreed, I said the same thing to some friends about Cormani being our biggest pull ever. DJ Williams and Armstead were huge pulls but we were rolling when we got them. WW was also big but he was from a local feeder school. We landed all 3 of them when we were consistently producing top LBs at the time. We’ve sucked this year, have not been producing CBs for a while and went into hostile territory to land him. Doesn’t mean he be as successful as those guys but as far as recruiting goes he’s our biggest pull.

Advertisement
Lol Florida board is praising Billy for Malik shutting it down because we are allocating all our money and also threatening kids. This is all a smokescreen to be loud with the Malik noise by the Florida staff apparently so Billy can move in silence and get Okunlola on board.

Boys are delusional.

Man I just wanna say how vocal Ahmmon Richards has been on Twitter supporting this team and all the recruits. Already saw him quote Malik’s tweet. The best cane I wish panned out in the dark years. What a shame for those injuries

Felt so bad for him. He was going to play in the NFL and would have been an All ACC WR for two more years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man I just wanna say how vocal Ahmmon Richards has been on Twitter supporting this team and all the recruits. Already saw him quote Malik’s tweet. The best cane I wish panned out in the dark years. What a shame for those injuries
Kid could easily been bitter but he stays positive and supportive. Great kid and IS a great Cane even though he never got that pro career he worked hard for. Making the best of life and is a great role model/example for kids who don't make it

Where are the idiots saying he was for sure flipping? There were many but don't feel like going back to pull receipts

If you or someone else decide to pull those receipts on some suspected trolls, I will take the next step and look into their porsting history for suspected trolling and potential ex-communication. **** trolls are bad enough... but **** trolls purposely spreading false information? Nah... they need to be terminated with extreme prejudice. We'll give them a hearing before a jury of their peers, though:

Advertisement
Back