Malik Bryant Film Review: Enjoy the locker Billy (Commits to Canes!)

View as article
Advertisement
Y’all need to put some speck on Gaby’s name. He gets some pretty solid info and dudes on this board working at the car wash just **** on him mercilessly.

He called this yesterday, btw. For those of you wondering what I’m talking about. Said he’s been told Bryant is solid and would be putting something out shortly saying as such.

Y’all need to put some speck on Gaby’s name. He gets some pretty solid info and dudes on this board working at the car wash just **** on him mercilessly.

He called this yesterday, btw. For those of you wondering what I’m talking about. Said he’s been told Bryant is solid and would be putting something out shortly saying as such.
Gaby is right behind Susan Miller Deagan for worst in South Florida.

Advertisement

know who else worked at a car wash? This King.

breaking bad deal with it GIF

Thank God.

UF will still try, of course..but we have a veteran in charge when it comes to this so I think we will be okay. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a tad worried when all of this came out though. Need him at UM, bad.
I was nervous as well but at the same time between Mario being Mario and Charlie Strong was a really good closer himself have to feel if that combo can't get it done none can on our staff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back