Malik Bryant 3.0, Announcement 7/27 @ Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
One of my clients and good friends is a total follower. Hates to make plans, just wants to show up. Never picks the restaurant, never started the conversation with the girls when he was single, etc. A very wait and see kind of guy. Just a super chill dude. Gives people the benefit of the doubt, often. The fry guys on this board would call him a beta over and over, would probably ride him mercilessly.

Until he used one of his four black belts to crush their larynx's before he got on his private jet with his model wife and flew away.

Be careful who and how you judge, I say.

You know who goes on and on about alphas and betas on message boards? People who are unsure of themselves.
Is this scientific or a judgement? Or just opinion? You described brutal violence and Model wife, and private jet. Overtly extreme and superficial descriptions that counter your unsure of themselves point. But from Benderā€™s response I think I may have missed the Beta post that made him respond the way he did. So I may have miss you guys context so I will defer on this topic.

One of my clients and good friends is a total follower. Hates to make plans, just wants to show up. Never picks the restaurant, never started the conversation with the girls when he was single, etc. A very wait and see kind of guy. Just a super chill dude. Gives people the benefit of the doubt, often. The fry guys on this board would call him a beta over and over, would probably ride him mercilessly.

Until he used one of his four black belts to crush their larynx's before he got on his private jet with his model wife and flew away.

Be careful who and how you judge, I say.

You know who goes on and on about alphas and betas on message boards? People who are unsure of themselves.
I work in the fitness industry

The amount of times I hear insecure men discussing ā€œalphasā€ and ā€œbetasā€ is incredible

Is this scientific or a judgement? Or just opinion? You described brutal violence and Model wife, and private jet. Overtly extreme and superficial descriptions that counter your unsure of themselves point. But from Benderā€™s response I think I may have missed the Beta post that made him respond the way he did. So I may have miss you guys context so I will defer on this topic.
Whatā€™s hilarious is that claiming someone who had the patience to get 4 martial arts black belts would beat someone to death over an insult. Lmao.

Advertisement
You know who goes on and on about alphas and betas on message boards? People who are unsure of themselves
Well, you just did provide an example and engaged in the conversation as well...

I am also not unsure of myself, I am a 24 year old 6'2 209 lbs male with a decent living, a healthy body, a continuously improving mind who rejects stupid ideas. If that makes me unsure about myself, alllllright.

Well, you just did provide an example and engaged in the conversation as well...

I am also not unsure of myself, I am a 24 year old 6'2 209 lbs male with a decent living, a healthy body, a continuously improving mind who rejects stupid ideas. If that makes me unsure about myself, alllllright.
Naw it just make you a person with an opinion and point.

Advertisement
I landed here to catch up on any Malik Bryant news. I had to recheck the link because this has turned into a CanesTears thread. Not even anything about Bryant for several pages.
Sad Michael Jordan GIF

Advertisement
Meh, this board has become too concerned with what everyone else does or posts. I have certainly enjoyed Gator Tears at times, but the whole premise is very BETA. A true ALPHA doesnā€™t care what others do or say, they only worry about themselves.
And true ALPHAS don't go around talking about what makes an ALPHA.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back