Malik Bryant 3.0, Announcement 7/27 @ Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a FYI, a certain poster came on this board to talk about the energy in the air, & immediately we struck out on the S we wanted, an OL prospect has become the reincarnation of Chief *****, & the LB we want pushed back his commitment date.

Now either that’s some sort of improbable coincidence just based on alllllll the momentum we had or this is the new version of “the work.”

Advertisement
Nope, back to a circle jerk
1658629556109.gif

Advertisement
Just a FYI, a certain poster came on this board to talk about the energy in the air, & immediately we struck out on the S we wanted, an OL prospect has become the reincarnation of Chief *****, & the LB we want pushed back his commitment date.

Now either that’s some sort of improbable coincidence just based on alllllll the momentum we had or this is the new version of “the work.”
You need to ask yourself...why would he do that?

50RpHS.jpg

If your a Godfather fan, check out The Offer.
It's a series on Paramount +. A movie, not a documentary.
It's about all the sideways stuff that was happening prior to, and during, the making of the godfather.
Mob, politics, Sinatra, Paramount Studio crap, etc. They even throw-in filming "didn't know that" here and there.
Luca Brasi being an actual Columbo body guard came out of left field for me. And the way they filmed him practicing what he was gonna say to the Don 😂😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
If your a Godfather fan, check out The Offer.
It's a series on Paramount +. A movie, not a documentary.
It's about all the sideways stuff that was happening prior to, and during, the making of the godfather.
Mob, politics, Sinatra, Paramount Studio crap, etc. They even throw-in filming "didn't know that" here and there.
Kid stays in the picture was one my favorites when it came out 20 years or so ago. Heard nothing but great things about the Offer. Got to check it out.

Advertisement
I remember that name. **** that’s impressive.
A Bunch of them used to come into the Hilton I was an Executive Sous Chef at back in 91. I'm talking Jimmy Snuka too Bret the Hit Man Hart....they'd call me out of the kitchen often in ref to having their meals done a certain way. Alot of them were very Health conscious food-wise....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back