Malik Bryant 3.0, Announcement 7/27 @ Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEC schools are seeing what Mario is doing and have banned together to try to stop the momentum Miami has going in recruiting.
Teams that have multiple rings and top 3 classes in the past 5 years are not getting together to stop a Miami team and staff that has done nothing on the field yet

Why are we acting like none of these other teams knew how Mario recruits prior to Miami ? He won national recruiter of the year while working for Saban lol this narrative that the big boys are “woken up” because we landed a couple guys is silly .

Advertisement
Teams that have multiple rings and top 3 classes in the past 5 years are not getting together to stop a Miami team and staff that has done nothing on the field yet

Why are we acting like none of these other teams knew how Mario recruits prior to Miami ? He won national recruiter of the year while working for Saban lol this narrative that the big boys are “woken up” because we landed a couple guys is silly .
Maybe, maybe not. I would certainly have to believe that landing Aguero, Alinen, Bonsu AND Bryant would “wake them up” no?

I just have a few questions.

A) Which teams have the most to lose from Miami winning natty’s and sending players to the first round on a consistent basis?

B) Are those the same teams that Jwayne was told he would still be a 5star prospect if he had committed to instead of Miami?

C) Are those the same teams coming after these same guys the hardest?

D) Can we see how a player believing the projection of them as a prospect goes down because they commit here, could possibly have a negative effect on momentum?

E) How exactly did they get away with pushing that story when we have an almost entirely brand new world class coaching staff?

Not letting anyone off the hook. Just asking for a friend.
A) Everyone
B) yes
C) yes
D) lol If so, let that idiotic myopic toxic ego go somewhere else
E) Because in any form of media, reporting relies on sources.

A) Everyone
B) yes
C) yes
D) lol If so, let that idiotic myopic toxic ego go somewhere else
E) Because in any form of media, reporting relies on sources.
Agree on D.
Do you agree that landing those players regardless would only increase the speed in which we close the gap on E?

Advertisement
Agree on D.
Do you agree that landing those players regardless would only increase the speed in which we close the gap on E?
Nope. Agendas will be agendas and source reporting will be what it is regardless of the reality on the ground.

Nope. Agendas will be agendas and source reporting will be what it is regardless of the reality on the ground.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just a FYI, a certain poster came on this board to talk about the energy in the air, & immediately we struck out on the S we wanted, an OL prospect has become the reincarnation of Chief *****, & the LB we want pushed back his commitment date.

Now either that’s some sort of improbable coincidence just based on alllllll the momentum we had or this is the new version of “the work.”

Just a FYI, a certain poster came on this board to talk about the energy in the air, & immediately we struck out on the S we wanted, an OL prospect has become the reincarnation of Chief *****, & the LB we want pushed back his commitment date.

Now either that’s some sort of improbable coincidence just based on alllllll the momentum we had or this is the new version of “the work.”

Ol Mark *** Buster

Advertisement
I know the common response here is

“Welcome to big boy recruiting”

And I’m not saying that has no merit, however even the “big boys” are having trouble adjusting

This is definitely a new beast (though the big dogs will always adapt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back