Malik Bryant 3.0, Announcement 7/27 @ Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
You of all people come up and tell others that they have period pain?
You too O. Cant take a negative comment. Even when its not directed at u. I dont find man post whether i like it or not and attack them. If man respond to me i will respond in kind. Simple

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some schools will win recruits simply because they need to see some on the field success but that has not been the norm. Every kid that has committed is sold on Mario period. What’s all this negative karma we are doing quite well with Malik or not but I think we get the kid. gator tears🥲

First, it’s Worst. Not worse.

2nd, I had my period last two weeks ago so I am good now.

I don’t think I am better than you or anyone else here. Stop crying over spilled milk. You win some and lose some and it’s Fvking July.
Punch Punching GIF by The X Factor

Advertisement
I’m no expert but it seemed like if he committed today he’d be with UF. Moving the commitment will only help us stay in it.

Advertisement
Gator board saying he was there's if he announced today. Him pushing it back might be a good thing.
Miami expected it to be pushed back , that’s why D and myself mentioned it a couple days ago. So UF was mislead in their thinking. We knew it , they didn’t. Take that as you will. I’ll post more after it’s over.

Advertisement
Miami expected it to be pushed back , that’s why D and myself mentioned it a couple days ago. So UF was mislead in their thinking. We knew it , they didn’t. Take that as you will. I’ll post more after it’s over.

So if he was picking UF today why are all of 247 putting in ballz for Miami? Things have been way off this week that’s for sure. Some weird stuff going on behind the scenes. Can’t wait to here the stories once this class is signed and done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back