2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay Bateman over Charlie Strong? If they swing him in the witching hours then there is no explanation needed.

Advertisement
Kids go play for anyone that's recruiting. Ever wonder how we got people when we were in the dark ages? I'm sure rivals would say why did he go to UM? It's not about wins n losses all those old stories prove that. It's who recruited u the best.
I will have a hard time believing whoever at UF recruited him better than Mario, Steele and Strong

Btw i told yall, if yall man started sounding like the lizards im putting an end to it. We lost out on Howard and Collins even before this. Either we didn't pony up the money or we got outrecruited or both. **** too do with ding dong or Gaby. They wrote us off for Rashada and Francis, even Raul. Bama and UGA up their cash bag game and we still trying to sign man to NIL. Thats what happen. Them man aint rookies.

Do you think that 247 writers putting in CBs influenced other schools e.g. Bama, UGA, UF, or OSU (depending on which recruit we're talking about) turning up the heat on any of these recruits? I would think it's just part of the game when it comes to high level recruiting; the heat is going to get turned up as soon as a commitment date is set. These major programs are going to play major league ball when it comes to recruiting this level of player.

I'm obviously no insider nor do I claim to be. Just curious what impact you think a CB has, if any at all.
I tend to agree. I don't think these sites are as biased as people here think. The sites cover the top dogs because that's what people want. If we win 10 games and have a top 5 class this year, you'll see a lot more coverage of our recruiting next year. The other reason I don't think they care who wins these battles is that us taking recruits bama wants is a story, and they live for a good story. There's a reason the "Is The U Back?" stories start every time we start 5-0. It's a good story and people will click on it. Love us or hate us, people will read that story. So I think 247 wants to be right as much as they can and they want a good story. Doesn't matter who provides it.

Sad-Asian-Girl-Tears-Up-Reaction-Gif.gif

Advertisement
So far it’s all money-related. Bama “allegedly” offered under the table for Alinen. UGA out-bid us for Aguero. Apparently UF making a mockery of themselves outbidding their previous offers might just pay off with a stud LB who was considered a Cane for the past few weeks.

We look hypocritical as **** clowning other schools for their lack of bags.

Yeah, if bags are similar then it’s who out-recruited who. This blaming the writers is silly.
I don’t think anyone is placing blame on the writers. If they are they as foolish as the fools we mock on Gayturd Tears.

It is a complaint and pointing out how corrupt the system is and what we are going up against. Also, ideally, it would help those here to not be beholden strictly to these rankings blindly, allow for some nuance.

Hopefully as well, it will help our staff down the road with other recruits we want, and perhaps have an excellent chance to land, keep things under control even better.

But one thing for sure, as alluded to those we trust here, as evidenced by just two weeks ago we caught these sites by surprise with the commitments, and then all of a sudden major targets this weekend were getting CB way in advance of commitment as if to send out a warning flair, these recruiting battles is not just Miami vs Other Schools and $$$. These other schools have these sites aiding them with information as well. That is all

Advertisement
While this “tipping off” stuff is very real and legit, it doesn’t matter.

We either win or we lose.. ok things are tight now.. just win the battle
Ding ding ding. Win or go home. I'm not worried about our recruiting ability going forward but these battles are what the school is paying for. Prove it on the field, prove it in recruiting. Win.

Advertisement
Lmao at blaming crystal ball picks for a reason a recruit didn’t/won’t pick a certain school. And y’all want to bag on Gator fans for their dumb *** excuses.

Whatever school they commit to simply out recruited the other schools on the list
Obviously it went over your head and you’re clueless on how any of this works. Nobody said the crystal ball was why he didn’t come or picked Bama. Everyone thinks they have a clue on this **** lol.

High school coaches , players or their camps leak info for their own gain all the time. Just like when a recruit fills their social media with a certain teams pictures / tweets. There’s always a point . The know it all‘s just don’t even see or get what’s going on right in front of their faces.

When all those cb’s started I said it stunk,wven though all media had Miami . a week later he’s picking Bama.

Advertisement
Obviously it went over your head and you’re clueless on how any of this works. Nobody said the crystal ball was why he didn’t come or picked Bama. Everyone thinks they have a clue on this **** lol.

High school coaches , players or their camps leak info for their own gain all the time. Just like when a recruit fills their social media with a certain teams pictures / tweets. There’s always a point . The know it all‘s just don’t even see or get what’s going on right in front of their faces.

When all those cb’s started I said it stunk,wven though all media had Miami . a week later he’s picking Bama.
It's not hard to understand. Another example is Aguero who posts tons of Miami stuff but he's about to pick UGA tomorrow lol They do this stuff to create "suspense" and more importantly drive up the asking price.

Do you have more success pulling an all nighter or studying 2-3 days prior to an exam or would you do better and have a better opportunity for success if you have 2-3 weeks to study?

I dumb analogy by me but hopefully you catch my drift.
...im not sure I follow or how it correlates to recruiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back