2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the **** are you? Get off my d!ck.
EKr5.gif

Advertisement
All of those Crystal balls coming out all at once had a purpose.

Too coincidental by Fong and others within a 2 day span that Cribby alluded to, that I alluded to in some previous post that seemed to have an agenda behind them.

Not saying that’s the reason we are having a little rough patch here in any way but as I said then……. They were tipping off the contenders when they still had 2-3 weeks to make an announcement.

Typically these guys care so much about the “balls” accuracy that they usually wait 1-5 days prior to drop them.
We will see how it plays out though

I’m enjoying the **** out of this. Actually being in the game for so many kids, and ones we don’t know about it yet

It’s like how people get super attached to a group of kids they hear about for a long time

Bro there’s elite talent all over the place and kids blow up senior years

We are good no matter what

I have a hard time believing that these 247 writers have legitimate influence over where any recruit decides to play football based on when and to where they log a CB pick. I think that's giving them WAY to much credit. No way, in my mind, the coaches at UGA or Bama are unaware of where they stand with a recruit in relation to another program and only find out that Miami is leading by a Fong CB coming in on 247. If that were how it worked, wouldn't these 247 guys be burning bridges left and right by injecting themselves into a heated recruiting battle?

Advertisement
I have a hard time believing that these 247 writers have legitimate influence over where any recruit decides to play football based on when and to where they log a CB pick. I think that's giving them WAY to much credit. No way, in my mind, the coaches at UGA or Bama are unaware of where they stand with a recruit in relation to another program and only find out that Miami is leading by a Fong CB coming in on 247. If that were how it worked, wouldn't these 247 guys be burning bridges left and right by injecting themselves into a heated recruiting battle?
it hasn’t nothing to do with controlling or influencing where kids go. There’s multiple reasons at play. Which should be obvious.

Too coincidental by Fong and others within a 2 day span that Cribby alluded to, that I alluded to in some previous post that seemed to have an agenda behind them.

Not saying that’s the reason we are having a little rough patch here in any way but as I said then……. They were tipping off the contenders when they still had 2-3 weeks to make an announcement.

Typically these guys care so much about the “balls” accuracy that they usually wait 1-5 days prior to drop them.

Most UM fans won't pay for recruiting site subscriptions. Honestly get better info here on a free site. Sec fans can't get enough ego stroking from the paid sites and the site owners know it. The recruiting sites put out some click bait header like "Bama may get good news about UM-leaning 5 star Safety" and the SEC mouth breathers will throw money at subscriptions. The recruiting sites aren't the "fourth estate" trying to report accurate news. They are just trying to get clicks and subscriptions, so prematurely putting in crystal balls for a top recruit and saying he's going to UM gets the SEC fans all riled up and talking on their boards, and then the click bait headlines get the fools to part with a chunk of their welfare checks.

People will roll their eyes or say it’s a conspiracy theory but when I made that post they were all Miami. Everyone had Miami.
A little devil's advocate-- Lets say everyone put in their CBs this week, like they normally do, to the good guys. Wouldn't the outcome be the same? Kids would still push their commitment dates back and or have second thoughts.

It's an issue for sure and the staff should nip it in the bud quickly. I'd rather this happen now than around ENSD/NSD.

Advertisement
it hasn’t nothing to do with controlling or influencing where kids go. There’s multiple reasons at play. Which should be obvious.
This week not even the perceived safe bets ( Malik, Bonsu) feel good. This would be a huge win for UF. A couple weeks a go going 3/5 seemed like the floor and now if we land just Malik I would be counting my lucky stars. But that Ivins report was very concerning.... let's see if we can close.

Code for gives big money schools time it up their bag game. Bama may be playing NIL but schools like that are still giving away that tax free cash with the quickness.

Man y’all STFU! Y’all was just praising Mario & the Staff for landing the other recruits. Now a few change their mind & yall bychin like it’s the old staff! If it wasn’t for Mario we wouldn’t have the class that we have now! Y’all nyggas man up dawg & face whatever! We land who we land & we don’t who we don’t! Just rock with the staff & let the season & everything else play out! U nyggas ***** & moan like y’all bleed 5 days consecutively a month

Advertisement
Advertisement

As far as I’m concerned this is simply another part of the culture restructure and development phase……….the issue isn’t what 24/7 does or doesn’t do it’s getting back to a position where their actions no longer matter.

In my very humble opinion, Miami fans have already received more than they could possibly ask for in the realm of real investment into the program. Most have personally witnessed what is possible when it’s done right…….so I hope they (the good ol’ boys writing club) enjoy their games because it’s only a matter of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back