2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Based on what info?
Tell me something since you'd like to keep going back and forth with this. Do you accept that some schools/boosters spend on recruits while others don't? Or are you of the thought that everyone does this at the same level? Because anyway it goes unless you know personally individuals involved in this etc than you're making an assumption. I'm gonna guess you don't know any of this for fact and you probably have experienced the topic only through message boards or maybe knowing a few kids who went through it.

LSU won the title and their staff was fired within 2 years. You have schools like Utah and OK St who have had tremendous staff's for years, cant even make the playoffs. Cincinnati as well just recently, smoked in the playoffs. Put it like this, you are more likely to win with great talent and not so great coaching, than with great coaching and not so great talent. That doesn't prevent teams like Bama from having both. But one is clearly more important than the other. As for the who did or didn't play sports, that was your criteria for thinking someone opinion credible.
Our 2001 team is prime example of talent > coaching

Tell me something since you'd like to keep going back and forth with this. Do you accept that some schools/boosters spend on recruits while others don't? Or are you of the thought that everyone does this at the same level? Because anyway it goes unless you know personally individuals involved in this etc than you're making an assumption. I'm gonna guess you don't know any of this for fact and you probably have experienced the topic only through message boards or maybe knowing a few kids who went through it.
Eddie Murphy GIF by Coming to America

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Holy sh*t! Ya’ll started this argument at 4:31am?

1658374238063.png

Bearding World Record GIF

world record imacelebau GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

Advertisement
This is a massive talent infusion with Aguero for the LB spot.

If Bissainthe wasn’t here, I’d say this could be a Pinckney/Quarterman situation.

Everyone else in that room not named Bissainthe and Chase Smith can submit their transfer paperwork in Nov’22
Naw not huff give strong a full year with him. I like keontra and thomas davis too! But, after that yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back