2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya’ll really tried , you upped the money dramatically. We just had such a big lead and the kid doesn’t seem to want to be in Gainesville. Tbh you were the best deal and that wasn’t changing.
So is he just not a take for Bama? And are you hinting this is close to being a wrap?!

Advertisement
I went back and watched his interview on page 1 (or 3). He sounds very mature and poised. He only discussed 2 schools, Bama and us. I know that was a few months ago and NIL may have allowed UF to get back in the game, but I think this is about Bama and UM. And from the interview it is clear that Cristobal has done a better job in recruiting. And in that he has not had an OV to Bama, its very unlikely he picks Bama on the 23rd. Assuming our NIL position is solid, I can’t see him picking UF.
I love the mature players who aren’t too caught up in social media and just want to make a decision and get it over with. Jimmy Johnson talked to Roy Firestone about wanting fast players, but also leaders. He noted that leaders are less likely to transfer when something goes wrong.

I went back and watched his interview on page 1 (or 3). He sounds very mature and poised. He only discussed 2 schools, Bama and us. I know that was a few months ago and NIL may have allowed UF to get back in the game, but I think this is about Bama and UM. And from the interview it is clear that Cristobal has done a better job in recruiting. And in that he has not had an OV to Bama, its very unlikely he picks Bama on the 23rd. Assuming our NIL position is solid, I can’t see him picking UF.
I love the mature players who aren’t too caught up in social media and jsut want to make a decision and get it over with. Jimmy talked to Roy Firestone about wanting fast players, but also leaders. He noted that leaders are less likely to transfer when something does wrong.
One thing I’ve noticed so far man is being thoroughly impressed with the maturity a lot of these kids have that are committing to us

Well spoken and seem to have good people around them

So is he just not a take for Bama? And are you hinting this is close to being a wrap?!
He’s a take at Bama. At this point at the very least to stop the losses to Mario as a statement.

I mean they have now lost Robby Washington, Riley Williams, Francis Maiugoa, Raul Aguirre. Soon to be Bryant, Okunlola, Alinen.

Saban has to be beyond ****ed. He’d take anybody just to get a head to head win. No way they turn Bryant down.

I never heard he was a backup there , they wanted him until we pulled away. Then the excuses started. I won’t call it a 100 % wrap but like Rashada we’re in a nice spot even though we aren’t the best deal.

I wish the deals were made public where UF could feel even worse about themselves and their recruiting.

Advertisement
lol yea right

you-got-jokes-huh-joking.gif

@flagator86 save yourself 20 years of misery and become a Canes fan now. We all know Nap ain't going to make it and it will take 3 years plus a massive buyout to figure that out. Maybe their NIL program will be in place by then, maybe not. But even if it is, your BOD will need to make a $100M-$200M bet on a turnaround coach, staff and operation. Very very very hard to find a Top 10 head coach after Sharkboy, Mullet and Slingblade failed consecutively.

He’s a take at Bama. At this point at the very least to stop the losses to Mario as a statement.

I mean they have now lost Robby Washington, Riley Williams, Francis Maiugoa, Raul Aguirre. Soon to be Bryant, Okunlola, Alinen.

Saban has to be beyond ****ed. He’d take anybody just to get a head to head win. No way they turn Bryant down.

Saban is upset. I was up there with a recruit a few weeks ago and his exact words. NIL will change. We are working with a few senators right now. Dude doesn't realize the game is passing him by. I don't dislike him but he is delusional on what is happening IMO.

Saban is upset. I was up there with a recruit a few weeks ago and his exact words. NIL will change. We are working with a few senators right now. Dude doesn't realize the game is passing him by. I don't dislike him but he is delusional on what is happening IMO.

Yeah, because the Senate is super effective at passing legislation these days. They're as exciting as watching the Leaning Tower of Pisa fall over.

Any sense that some of these guys are turned off by his attitude towards NIL?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tbh I believe the Nil is setting things in motion faster than before. I originally thought it would cause things to drag out much longer.

Kids want their money and future decided and the earlier the better. The proof is in the pudding. Get your spot on the bus, your cash then sit back and enjoy the ride.

Yeah, the fact they can get paid legitimately and work on their social media status while still in HS are massive advantages. I know bags mean no taxes. But legitimacy trumps that. I mean, we're all capitalists here, right?

If I were a recruit or in your world I'd be pretty ticked off hearing that because the players are the ones befitting from NIL. Very much a slap in the face

Good luck with that. They can’t agree on the color of the sky but this is where they are going to use their capital. And he actually thinks senators from outside of the south that are firmly in favor of worker’s rights will go along. Good luck with that beyond Tommy Tuberville.

Advertisement
If I were a recruit or in your world I'd be pretty ticked off hearing that because the players are the ones befitting from NIL. Very much a slap in the face

It's easy for Nick to say those things after he has banked the money he has. I know a recruit who has lived in a MOTEL with his dad for 2 years. Took them to dinner and almost cried hearing their story. His son is a stud and should get every dollar he can. Use the game don't let it use you.

I love the mature players who aren’t too caught up in social media and just want to make a decision and get it over with. Jimmy Johnson talked to Roy Firestone about wanting fast players, but also leaders. He noted that leaders are less likely to transfer when something does wrong.
He’s a team captain of the loaded IMG team..

100% Bama has a very specific style that they use to recruit. Here's what our offer is, no negotiation. You'll make your money when you perform. Saban wants to put kids on an island a give them a few treats to keep his control.
Well it’s obvious that people will used this against them. Why wouldn’t they? Father Time gets the best of everyone even GOATs

It's easy for Nick to say those things after he has banked the money he has. I know a recruit who has lived in a MOTEL with his dad for 2 years. Took them to dinner and almost cried hearing their story. His son is a stud and should get every dollar he can. Use the game don't let it use you.
The mindset this is ruining the game is for the birds man. Every sport offers 18 y/o kids the opportunity to get paid but football. Ridiculous people think shouldn’t get their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back