2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cribby has been super vocal about every one of these recruits lately, to the point where I don’t even know why we are talking about other experts

Not that he’s infallible or the end all be all but he’s batting 1000 right now so all the rest of this **** is paralysis by analysis from people that are clamoring for every tidbit

It would be different if Cribby was being silent or cryptic, but if anything he’s been the most emphatic insider on any site

Not sure why people are doing it to themselves

Advertisement
So you’re saying experts from 24/7, rivals, and On3 are all in cahoots with High confidence CBs to sabotage Miami? The teams vying for Malik didn’t need any alert on Miami. Mario and Ruiz has their attention. Now could Malik be trolling by leaking info? And Cribby’s slight hesitation on this not being a done deal has my attention as well.
I didn’t say they are all in cahoots. I said someone or some.

Crystal Balls certainly send a smoke signal to teams competing for the services of a player. Sometimes the teams not benefiting from the CB are aware and other times they are not.

So you’re saying experts from 24/7, rivals, and On3 are all in cahoots with High confidence CBs to sabotage Miami? The teams vying for Malik didn’t need any alert on Miami. Mario and Ruiz has their attention. Now could Malik be trolling by leaking info? And Cribby’s slight hesitation on this not being a done deal has my attention as well.
I’m not the end all in recruiting but when I say deals wasn’t 100 % done when they originally started dropping cb’s you can believe me.

I do find it very odd cb’s are rolling in for two top notch national OL. Especially when there’s no announcement date for either. Then Mix in how off they’ve been with our highly rated targets of late and their reporting. It smells super funny to me. Yes we’ve been the leader and in a good spot for both , but like the others we reported that here. Yet the national guys were way off on most until late.

Last edited:
Seems odd to have so many cb’s for us with such a high confidence for 3 rope level recruits that Bama wants and wants bad.
I’ve never trusted those ****roaches recruiting services!
Makes me wonder if they powers that be don’t like Mario’s locker full of sec logos.
Maybe trying to return the favor and slow down momentum.

I’m not the end all in recruiting but when I say deals aren’t 100 % done you can believe me on that.

I do find it very odd cb’s are rolling in for two top notch national OL. Especially when there’s no announcement date for either. Then Mix in how off they’ve been with our highly rated targets of late and their reporting. It smells super funny to me. Yes we’ve been the leader and in a good spot for both , but like the others we reported that here. Yet the national guys were way off on most until late.
And it certainly doesn't require a great deal for them to change those lil numbers to another team. @canenok

Advertisement

-“I wouldn’t say my mind is completely made up since my decision is nine days away,” Bryant said. “It’s still kind of a back-and-forth type deal between two to three schools. But I’d say it’s been a hard process for sure.”

-He has visited Coral Gables five times, Gainesville four times and Tuscaloosa twice unofficially. The 6-foot-2, 234 pound pass rusher said that the type of people around a program will play a significant role in where he decides to play college football.

-Bryant has another long-standing relationship with first-year Miami head coach Mario Cristobal, who recruited him “very hard” when he was at Oregon. He feels the Hurricanes are showing him that he is a “need and want” in the program. Other coaches he recognized include defensive coordinator Kevin Steele and co-defensive coordinator/linebackers coach Charlie Strong.

“I feel like with coach Strong, with (his) knowledge on the game, production and development, the guys he’s put in the league, I feel like he has a unique plan for me as well.”

-Bryant said Alabama is not at a disadvantage even though he has yet to officially visit there. He added that the plan is to take an official visit to the Crimson Tide during the season, “but we’ll kind of see how those things play out.”

According to Bryant, Alabama has been one of the teams recruiting him the longest. Those efforts since he was an underclassman in high school are paying off on the recruiting trail.

“Coach Saban’s shown me since my ninth, 10th (grade year) that I’m a want for him,” Bryant said. “It’s still kind of been the same thing throughout these years. He’s kind of shown that same outlook on me like, ‘Okay, this is where we see you at. This (is) how we want to use you and whatnot.'”

-Florida staff has made it clear that he is a “need” in the Gators’ system. He has been impressed by the coaching staff, players and people within the program, including co-defensive coordinator Patrick Toney, inside linebackers coach Jay Bateman and outside linebackers coach Mike Peterson.

“I think coach Toney’s plan for me is very detailed and unique just as far as just using my skill set and being able to draw it up and put me in a position to make plays,” Bryant said. “I definitely say coach Bateman plays a big part in that as well as coach Mike Pete. I just feel like with their knowledge on the game, I feel like I can really learn from them. ”

@Cribby has been super vocal about every one of these recruits lately, to the point where I don’t even know why we are talking about other experts

Not that he’s infallible or the end all be all but he’s batting 1000 right now so all the rest of this **** is paralysis by analysis from people that are clamoring for every tidbit

It would be different if Cribby was being silent or cryptic, but if anything he’s been the most emphatic insider on any site

Not sure why people are doing it to themselves
Are you referring to board Insiders or actual paid analysts like Wiltfong etc. I’m a paid member of the other two and specifically come to this board because of Cribby and Liberty city el and others. I think it’s important to get info from a wide range of outlets. Albeit, Cribby and some of the others on this board have distanced themselves as insiders compared to other sites. But at no point does this mean to not hear what the paid analysts are saying. Although I think some do purposely read Cribby’s post for info. That said, I believe “Wisdom is found in the multitude of Couselors” Proverbs

where?View attachment 198615

I don't see the Fong Ball
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

I’m the words of Scott Hall… Hey Yoo! Hit the button

I didn’t say they are all in cahoots. I said someone or some.

Crystal Balls certainly send a smoke signal to teams competing for the services of a player. Sometimes the teams not benefiting from the CB are aware and other times they are not.
Well ****, now you guys have me skeptical!

Advertisement
Cribby, is he a take for Bama? Or is your trepidation with FU and Billy’s desperation to get a recruiting win?

There are agendas, connections, programs and readerships/subs to keep happy. The momentum for Miami right now is unprecedented. Miami is not the only program this has happened to but there are certain analyst that have some connection$$$ they want to alert/keep on the upside.

It’s ok to be skeptical , these are the same mofos who were busted accepting money to raise kids stars / rankings for certain schools years ago.

I’ve heard old stories about coaches getting bonuses for how many 5 or 4 stars they land. So they pay out money to get a future commit a bump and still come out in the positive.

If people only knew the stuff that goes on, it’s like anything else.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah getting the commit is just half the battle. Keeping it until December will be the task…. And product and wins on the field will definitely go a long way I getting the signatures.
Tbh I believe the Nil is setting things in motion faster than before. I originally thought it would cause things to drag out much longer.

Kids want their money and future decided and the earlier the better. The proof is in the pudding. Get your spot on the bus, your cash then sit back and enjoy the ride.

Are you referring to board Insiders or actual paid analysts like Wiltfong etc. I’m a paid member of the other two and specifically come to this board because of Cribby and Liberty city el and others. I think it’s important to get info from a wide range of outlets. Albeit, Cribby and some of the others on this board have distanced themselves as insiders compared to other sites. But at no point does this mean to not hear what the paid analysts are saying. Although I think some do purposely read Cribby’s post for info. That said, I believe “Wisdom is found in the multitude of Couselors” Proverbs
Don’t get it twisted

I’m not saying listen to Cribby and only Cribby

But at some point people (not saying you) are just ***king themselves up for literally no reason because they can’t be patient

Cribby and our guys say something and then it’s non stop every 5 minutes “well so and so said this so and so said that” and then people pester him to keep restating the same opinion

It’s annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back