2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think PK ever had a spot here once the board started playing out the way it did.

This staff has Kinsler ahead of him.
My guess is that he was using the information about being so big and yet to get bigger with a 6’10” dad to point out that he NEEDS to be an OT. I think staff said if your not a gaurd, no reason to have you as we have peeps much higher up on the bird already. I would imagine that it was OT or bust for him. Now he will be Mel’s issue to deal with. I just don’t get the troll game. Seems to **** off the other team for no reason. I was always raised not to burn bridges as you never know when you may need them. I feel like trolling a team is not only burning the bridge but using napalm to do it.

Advertisement
How do feel about him as player?
I really like him as a prospect. But central Florida is bust central. Maybe its the comp they play, maybe bad luck, but Orlando prospects usually don’t work out, at least the ones who signed here.

He has the physical tools and we have the staff to develop him and a professional environment for the first time in a long time . He will do very well here. You will see fewer and fewer busts come through here. Nutrition, sports psychology, training, support etc have all been immensely upgraded and going to get better.

1A95994D-7161-47BE-9DBC-21C5A4A412C0.jpeg

A beautiful sight to see from Ivins.

Advertisement
The CBs from the writers are great, but the latest intel on CIS was that UF upped their offer and it's not done. Not sure it's time to pop champagne just yet

If I'm wrong, please correct me. But there seems to be a lot of positivity from the crowd that's normally a week or so behind the latest info (247 guys) and folks here are using that as a confirmation bias of sorts.

The CBs from the writers are great, but the latest intel on CIS was that UF upped their offer and it's not done. Not sure it's time to pop champagne just yet

If I'm wrong, please correct me. But there seems to be a lot of positivity from the crowd that's normally a week or so behind the latest info (247 guys) and folks here are using that as a confirmation bias of sorts.
nevetheless, 8 confidence score is to these guys means it's practically a sure thing.

Advertisement

That CB came after the joint announcement was cancelled. Seems like Bryant made a decision and is locked in for Ivins to drop an 8 today.

I can tell you straight up there’s no parts of this kid that wants to be in Gainesville. None. Gator boards just making **** up. They not feeling really feeling the coaching staff at UF.

Advertisement
He has the physical tools and we have the staff to develop him and a professional environment for the first time in a long time . He will do very well here. You will see fewer and fewer busts come through here. Nutrition, sports psychology, training, support etc have all been immensely upgraded and going to get better.

Is he a true LB or can he be moved to edge? Admittedly I haven't watched his film so I have no sense if he plays with his hand down as a "LB".

Advertisement

this was before they cancelled their joint signing event.

PK to MSU, Bryant to Miami

Jamie is from Ft Myers (my hometown)
Lingard isn't actually from Orlando
Wayyyyyyy more Hits than misses....Copeland is the Greatest athlete to ever come out of Orlando. I'm close friends with his former HS coach.

Man the Buccs really screwed up with Copeland. He used to make huge plays but hardly ever got the ball. His size, speed and jumping avility was crazy. Watch his highlights.

Trent Dilfer destroyed the Buccs passing game for years. Then we signed Harper and he busted. Man if we had even an average quarterback, Horace would have been a household name.

Did Copeland get hurt near the end or did he just lose the passion? get hurt near

Man the Buccs really screwed up with Copeland. He used to make huge plays but hardly ever got the ball. His size, speed and jumping avility was crazy. Watch his highlights.

Trent Dilfer destroyed the Buccs passing game for years. Then we signed Harper and he busted. Man if we had even an average quarterback, Horace would have been a household name.

Did Copeland get hurt near the end or did he just lose the passion? get hurt near
linguard is from Deland I think or orange city which is volusia county I think.

I remember Erickson hitting Cope for an 80+yd TD with the Bucs that was beautiful.....Who can forget the 99yd TD vs Arkansas....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back