2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I thought Malik was a gator lock?

They must have burned all of their money on the highest ranked QB in Florida.

Que-fil-jay, wake up! The gator collective needs your help.
He’s gonna donate a 12pc nugget meal with extra Polynesian sauce to their Collective & other NILS😂👀🧐 Jeeeeeezus Christ

Advertisement
Bro my best friends girl friend tutored Horrance Copeland. She got him into Miami. fck bro its a small *** world. Her name was Lisa. Big ****le Spanish girl. lol. Promise you he knows who she is.
Definitely a small world… Horace or “Hi-C” as we was known back in the day has a lot to do with how I became a UM fan. I was in elementary school when he was in HS. Attended quite a few of his HS games with a family friend who was close with Horace’s family.

As a kid he was the first person I’d met who ended up on tv in some capacity. So rooting for him and UM was a nobrainer.

Does anyone dig those nails and how TF do you wipe your ***?

Some woman gets around my manhood with those I'm cutting her.
As for the wiping of her brown town you got me beat on that. I think rich people call them booty super soakers a beday.

As for her getting close to my manhood she ain’t gonna be using no hands. I’m going to refer to Lil Tunechis lyrics for this 1.

“She said, "Babe, does it hurt when I deep throat?"
I just better not feel your teeth, hoe”

Definitely a small world… Horace or “Hi-C” as we was known back in the day has a lot to do with how I became a UM fan. I was in elementary school when he was in HS. Attended quite a few of his HS games with a family friend who was close with Horace’s family.

As a kid he was the first person I’d met who ended up on tv in some capacity. So rooting for him and UM was a nobrainer.
🔥 user name

I played with Daryl Bush (lake Brantley), played against Terrince Foy( Winter park). never got the chance to play against German. (Fort Myers’)
But I agree with you, fromhis film, he was the best athlete I saw play from my generation.
Terrance Foy was a beast in HS. The word was he slated to be the starting running back that fall for UF before being kicked off the team. UF signed 4 RBs in the class of 94.

Here’s a little tie in as we’ve gone off the rails in this thread. UFs 94 RB class was…

Terry Jackson
Terrance Foy
Fred Taylor and…
Elijah Williams (later switched to CB)

As we know… Malik Bryant attends Jones HS. And the HC at Jones… the same Elijah Williams.

Advertisement
Florida fans reading this…

SmallRapidBangeltiger-size_restricted.gif

oh-no-im-out.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Terrance Foy was class of 93. Same as Daryl Bush as listed above.

Foy was a stud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back