2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
We dont have the OL Michigan had but **** that OSU game was beautiful.

Our QB also is not driving the short bus like his guy up north was either.

Suspect a lot of TEs being used.
speaking of tight ends, I'm looking forward to seeing alot of Riley-Reid asap

05.jpg

of course im referring to:
Riley Williams and
Reid Mikeska

Last edited:
Advertisement
Admittedly don’t follow their classes unless it’s a national guy or someone we are in it for….so pardon if this is a dumb question, but who are they even in it for that could give them a happy ending? The kids from Osceola? Kirkland? Andy Jean (who everyone reliable here is saying is trending our way)?
That for UF?

My opinion is no impact here. Also I haven't expected PK in this class really ever lol. Now I know the tea leaves are trending but color me skeptical
How do feel about him as player?
I really like him as a prospect. But central Florida is bust central. Maybe its the comp they play, maybe bad luck, but Orlando prospects usually don’t work out, at least the ones who signed here.

Advertisement
Fellas, not saying it’s certain, but I will not be surprised if this kid pops before 7/23. He’s no longer doing the commitment with PKay. Also, I’m pretty sure he shuts it down. No Bama visit!
Thanks for the info.
He’s making a great choice.
Whom ever we signs at LB in this class is almost guaranteed to start, and will be playing behind a good defensive line.
If I was a LB recruit, I’d be chomping at the bit, knowing

I so love that the programs that spent DECADES making fun of us for " being broke" are now complaining and crying that we have too much money lol
It’s crazy.
We are finally back.
If you would have told me, UM was going to hire Cristobal, RAD, Gattis, Steel, and Charlie Strong. I would have laughed at you.

How do feel about him as player?
I really like him as a prospect. But central Florida is bust central. Maybe its the comp they play, maybe bad luck, but Orlando prospects usually don’t work out, at least the ones who signed here.
Lol....Sooooooo.....
Kenard Lang
Horace Copeland
Leon Searcy
Merriweather (Apopka)
Sapp (Apopka)
Ryan Moore........didn't work out????

Advertisement
Lol....Sooooooo.....
Kenard Lang
Horace Copeland
Leon Searcy
Merriweather (Apopka)
Sapp (Apopka)
Ryan Moore........didn't work out????
💯. , but last success story is from 15 years ago.
What about…
Lingard
Terence Foy
Jamie German,
Or the three from Sanford no can even remember
OR any other player from Orange County that has played CF in the last 20 years that didn’t bust.

Sorry, Bust city.

Last edited:
Reactions: jsy
💯. , but last success story is from 15 years ago.
What about
Lingard
Terence Foy
Jamie German,
or any other player from Orange County?
Bust city.
Jamie is from Ft Myers (my hometown)
Lingard isn't actually from Orlando
Wayyyyyyy more Hits than misses....Copeland is the Greatest athlete to ever come out of Orlando. I'm close friends with his former HS coach.

Jamie is from Ft Myers (my hometown)
Lingard isn't actually from Orlando
Wayyyyyyy more Hits than misses....Copeland is the Greatest athlete to ever come out of Orlando. I'm close friends with his former HS coach.
I played with Daryl Bush (lake Brantley), played against Terrince Foy( Winter park). never got the chance to play against German. (Fort Myers’)
But I agree with you, fromhis film, he was the best athlete I saw play from my generation.

Advertisement
I played with Daryl Bush (lake Brantley)) played against Terrince Foy( Winter park). never got the chance to play against German. (Fort Myers’)
But I agree with you, from seeing his film, he was the best athlete I saw play from my generation.
I'm friends with Horace...and with his brother Bobby who's an Asst Manager at a Publix in downtown Orlando. Legendary Orlando area HS FB coach Bill Gierke and myself have talked HS FB for the past 15+ yrs. Was Horace and Searcys coach at Evans. His brother Skip coached Sapp at Apopka. Bill told me that Horace was without question the best athlete he ever coached. And he's coached some Gems.

Advertisement
I'm friends with Horace...and with his brother Bobby who's an Asst Manager at a Publix in downtown Orlando. Legendary Orlando area HS FB coach Bill Gierke and myself have talked HS FB for the past 15+ yrs. Was Horace and Searcys coach at Evans. His brother Skip coached Sapp at Apopka. Bill told me that Horace was without question the best athlete he ever coached. And he's coached some Gems.
Grew up in Wikiwa.
Got nothing but love for Central Florida.
I just can’t understand why not more of them make it. So many good athletes from orange and citurs

Bro my best friends girl friend tutored Horrance Copeland. She got him into Miami. fck bro its a small *** world. Her name was Lisa. Big ****le Spanish girl. lol. Promise you he knows who she is.

Theres actually alot that make it, Its getting past that 3 year contract is what they are after.
SScane what do you know about Citrus county. Is that what you meant. I grew up in Citrus county. if you talking about Dunnelon HS from day back in the day then yeah they loaded thew Florida roster back in the Galen Hall days. If this is what you are talking about we are about to have stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back