2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to say. Could have nothing to do with what school he is picking as well. Maybe the event is off or there was a falling out with him and Pk?
I’m probably biased but I’d imagine UF would have a harder time getting this kid to move his commitment. Seems like Mario doesn’t want to be upstaged by PK going to MSU. But the reverse works for UF so who really knows.

Advertisement
My wild guess, PK isn’t going to be a cane, Bryant is.

Bryant is about his business and PK is trying to have an event and trolling teams. Two kids on two different paths in recruiting and life.

Let’s see if I’m right.
I mean… that’s a orange and green stretch. They were both all about the event and in all honesty both of them announcing for a different team isn’t unheard of in a multi player announcement. I still think it has nothing to do with their choices.

I’m probably biased but I’d imagine UF would have a harder time getting this kid to move his commitment. Seems like Mario doesn’t want to be upstaged by PK going to MSU. But the reverse works for UF so who really knows.
Nobody gets upstaged here though. If anything the only upstaging would be if Malik was a Gator. If we got one of the two, we would all prefer Malik for multiple reasons.

Yea I agree. He said Samson isn’t deciding until December which I knew was wrong. The kid and 247 both said he’s looking to decide sooner rather than later….
Didn’t 247 literally post an article the other day saying he was looking to commit before the season?

Advertisement
I mean… that’s a orange and green stretch. They were both all about the event and in all honesty both of them announcing for a different team isn’t unheard of in a multi player announcement. I still think it has nothing to do with their choices.

I slept at a holiday inn last night so I’m probably right

But honestly I have no idea it’s me trying sift through the last few months of post and things I’ve seen. Seem like two different type of kids mentally. Maybe Bryant is going to Bama or Florida and wants to do his own thing and PK is going to Miami. No idea but I’m going with my gut that there is more going on behind the scenes. This “event”
Has been talked about for months and months and now all of the sudden Bryant pulls out. Maybe he doesn’t want to pick Miami in front of a pro Florida crowd and group of ppl

Advertisement
Maybe each kid just wants their own moment? In this day in age, would make sense. Especially since there is really no connection there anymore. Bryant is back at Orlando Jones and Kirkland is going somewhere else right?

He is speaking like If Cristobal was Manny Diaz and not thr dude that Flipped Skinner, Landed Francis Mauiga, Raul Aguirre, Riley Williams and Jayden Wayne all which were high priority targets for Bama.
You know they try and downplay everything positive for us. Its by design, the hate is real. They gonna be big mad soon 😂

Don't know about Mario but from FSU I'd take Simmons and Lamont Green Jr. From UF maybe Webb and Wilson and that's it.

I'm not sure we would take Webb and Wilson. I also don't think we'd take Simmons only because of who else we are leading for at OL, but maybe, he's a nice prospect. I have no idea about Lamont Green Jr.

Advertisement
You know they try and downplay everything positive for us. Its by design, the hate is real. They gonna be big mad soon 😂
ron burgundy anchorman GIF

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back