2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad for the confusion guys lol. I can definitely see how that was confusing. Pretty much what I’m saying is… he will most likely commit to Miami on 7/23. The folks say they are 99% sure about that. HOWEVER, they aren’t sure he shuts down his recruitment. He may still take an OV to Alabama, and that’s only school figured to get an OV. I’m hearing that they’ve also been passive with his recruiting. Which is a shock cause he’s **** near in the same mold of Christian Harris… physically. I’m just hoping that Cristobal and company will be able to hold him off long enough or have him shut down his recruitment.

Bama only wants 2 LB this class and they already have 1 committed their spots are…..

breaking bad jeans GIF

Advertisement
Wait...you saying we could lose or gain players? Or are you just saying everyone is a flip candidate until they sign? Also, what beer are you drinking right now and why is it Hazy?
Never assume a commit until NSD. Many elite players decommit when the phone stops ringing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was Hypothetically speaking regarding the poster who said “why take MB’s commitment now if there’s a chance he flips to Bama later”? Point is any commit could possibly flip later.

of course everyone who gives a verbal is still a flip candidate.

but thats not the point of what I was trying to say.... I was trying to say that...

if he is unsure and still taking trips, than letting him "commit" sounds illogical because he's not committed even at that very moment

I personally prefer they do like Hurricane Bain and have fun on trips, then afterwards, commit.

4035d7d9-02cb-4622-b06a-9be0ffad885a_68572435673893.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
of course everyone who gives a verbal is still a flip candidate.

but thats not the point of what I was trying to say.... I was trying to say that...

if he is unsure and still taking trips, than letting him "commit" sounds illogical because he's not committed even at that very moment

I personally prefer they do like Hurricane Bain and have fun on trips, then afterwards, commit.

View attachment 197589
I understood your point as well. Albeit I don’t think it’s that cut and dry. Him flirting with Bama after committing was some people’s assumption. In an Ideal world yes I prefer the Bain route…. But in this case I would take MB’s commitment and keep recruiting him. It’s easier to keep a commit than flip one. If he decides to look around then so will we. If recruiting could be so cut and dry? But it’s not. Every situation is different and there has to be a staff flexible and persistent to withstand the Ebbs and Flow. Mario and Staff are those guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back