2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the rankings stand today less than 4 5 stars and I lose my "Insider" status lol.

george-costanza-panic.gif

Advertisement
I agree getting Bobby and Robby both would be HUGE. Some people don’t really like Bobby but I personally think he’s severely underrated in the rankings. I expect him to get a good bump once season rolls around. I like him better than Stanquan.
Well look here now. Let’s bring in the other 3 and call it a party!!!

Advertisement
Texas A&M with big bag game got 7 5 stars, UGA had 5, Bama 3. Needless to say if we pull 5 5 stars we are knocking one of them out of the top 3. Definitely a top 5 class. Which i do indeed expect. And that's using 247 rankings. Even though personally i think rivals is better.

I think Bobby is underrated. He needs better tackling form but he has the speed and the frame to grow into a beast. And he looks mean. With this staff am excited with him. 6'3 210+ and can run. Thats what i like. I saw him drop back in coverage and he covered the middle of the field so quickly.

Advertisement
Texas A&M with big bag game got 7 5 stars, UGA had 5, Bama 3. Needless to say if we pull 5 5 stars we are knocking one of them out of the top 3. Definitely a top 5 class. Which i do indeed expect. And that's using 247 rankings. Even though personally i think rivals is better.
I predict we pull 5 maybe 6 if the bag is there. We need to whoop Texas A&Ms a** that should help with Hicks and Hill.

4 lbs a must.

Seen 2 of our current LBS at the youth fair this week and both looked like regular high school guys at the youth fair.

In contrast as a high school sr i went to the youth fair and ended up directly in front of Andre Johnson and some other Um guys and Andre Johnson looked like a NFL lb at the time...dude looked like 50 cent in a tank top. My boy who was with me who was a 6'2-6'3 wr and considered a bully then too instantly said yea i need to hit the weight room even more now lol
The first time I saw Andre Johnson with my own eyes, was his last year at UM. I thought a **** DE had grabbed the wrong jersey by mistake, and squeezed himself into it. I said to myself, “I know **** well that ain’t Andre.”!

Advertisement
Lake did a 247 podcast about what it would take for Miami to finish top 5. It's not as simple as 5 star talent. It's how many top 100 players aside from the 5 stars Miami can pull.

aTm had something like 20% of the top 100 players for that #1 class

Advertisement
Lake did a 247 podcast about what it would take for Miami to finish top 5. It's not as simple as 5 star talent. It's how many top 100 players aside from the 5 stars Miami can pull.

I think everyone assumed that, although getting 4-6 5 stars helps a **** ton. The 247 calculator is easy and fun to play with, and given the fact that we have Mario and the current momentum, unless we flounder on Saturday's I expect this class to be top 5.

Thats WILD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back