2025 Malik Autry 4* DT from Opelika, AL

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Although he lives just 20 minutes from Auburn's campus, Mario broke out the helicopter for 4* DT Malik Autry. Cooper Petagna says

Auburn is going to have to do A LOT of work to keep him [Malik Autry] in the boat

By all accounts, this should be a stone cold lock for Auburn, but there's just too much smoke swirling around for Malik not to have his own thread.

Advertisement
He is my favorite interior DL that I’ve seen this cycle. Monster.

Opelika is a different animal though, but I know this staff doesn’t give a ****.
From UA camp this weekend...
Screenshot_20240219_202924_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
He is my favorite interior DL that I’ve seen this cycle. Monster.

Opelika is a different animal though, but I know this staff doesn’t give a ****.
It's awesome isn't it? This staff just has a swag about them when it comes to recruiting. Not going to lie. This is as tough a pull as there is because of Autry's close proximity to Auburn, the fact he's a commit to them and the fact that Hugh Freeze is no slouch on the trail. Yet I still wouldn't put it past Mario to steal this kid. Strap yourselves in boys. This is going to be quite a ride!

Gotta assume that Miami is one of the three teams given that Gabby retweeted. What date is he visiting?

What he had say to about Miami

Autry told 247Sports after his standout performance that he's got springtime visits lined up to UCF March 10, Ole Miss March 16, and Florida March 29.

... And maybe Miami, too. If not during the spring, Autry will find his way down to Coral Gables for an official visit.

"I want to visit Miami soon, but it's kind of far away from me. I want to visit this spring, but I know I'll definitely take an official visit there," Autry said. "They've been super consistent with me. The DL coach (Joe Salave'a) hits me every day. He reacts to my film and told me the pros and cons of what I did each game and that means a lot. Even though I'm committed, Miami still recruits me hard and lot of schools are scared to do that because of how close I live to Auburn."

Autry said he plans to give officials to Auburn, Miami, Florida, Ole Miss, and UCF, but he doesn't have any lined up yet. Some may occur in the fall, he said

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Opelika to Miami? I don't see it. If Mario can get a kid from there then he can get anyone.

There is to much history between Opelika and Auburn and not just do to being within 10 miles of one another.

Advertisement
Back